Thread: Mike Tomlin On Benny Snell Jr. In 2020: ‘Reasonable To Expect Him To Just Continue To Take Off’

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Mike Tomlin On Benny Snell Jr. In 2020: ‘Reasonable To Expect Him To Just Continue To Take Off’

As usual, the Pittsburgh Steelers will be expecting their second-year players to make big jumps in 2020 and one of those players in that group is running back Benny Snell Jr., the team’s 2019 fourth round draft pick out of Kentucky. On Monday, Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin was on “Coffee with Cal,” hosted by Kentucky men’s basketball coach John Calipari, and during the interview he was asked to comment on the prospects of Snell, a Wildcat alum, in 2020.

“Man, you’re talking about competitors, Benny is a tough-minded kid,” Tomlin said of Snell. “He’s a competitor. I think that’s the thing that attracted me to him when he was down there doing it for your Wildcats. I watched that guy tote that load and beat the [Florida] Gators and I understand how tough them SEC wins are. And for a guy in that position, it just spoke about his football character, his toughness, and he’s displayed that since he’s been with us. And working his tail off.”

read more

https://steelersdepot.com/2020/05/mi...e-to-take-off/

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Mike Tomlin On Benny Snell Jr. In 2020: ‘Reasonable To Expect Him To Just Continue To Take Off’

He takes off like a news helicopter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler