Thread: Steelers Longest Run For Each Of The Last 10 Seasons

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Steelers Longest Run For Each Of The Last 10 Seasons

https://youtu.be/EwsPgXXdV7Y

I don’t know...these names don’t get me excited...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: Steelers Longest Run For Each Of The Last 10 Seasons

I think a healthy James Conner can be special in 2020. Snell can give breathers often so it's not as much of a run the wheels off mentality hopefully. But with Ben and the return of the passing game Conner may just be great this season.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Hopefully the O-Line gets some relief from the return of Ben as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Love the videos posted from itz yinzburgh. Been watching lots of their videos on YouTube during the pandemic.

The Corn Shucking Hippie Array title="IowaSteeler927 is a name known to all"> IowaSteeler927's Avatar

I'm thinking the running game is going to see a boost this season with Ben back. Opposing defenses aren't going to be able to stack the box as much as they were last season. We're not going to be nearly as predictable, and we'll have a QB that can actually get the ball down the field to force the defense to back off. I think we're going to see a lot more chunk yardage running plays, and I wouldn't mind seeing Anthony McFarland take one, or two, or a few to the house either.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Here's a video of the best RB in Steeler history. It's true I watched him play.

All Defense!