Thanks to a very easy schedule and Ben's return, the Steelers should make the playoffs. Therefore the window is open, and super bowl appearance is a possibility. I don't buy these 7-9 to 8-8 picks by the media for this coming season. I See 9-7 to 10-6.

However come 2021, we've got serious issues on the OL

Villanueva will be 32 in September, and he had a very poor 2019 getting flagged often and giving up sacks. No doubt the man's a hero, but his days of playing left tackle are almost over. More problematic is he's the lone proven player on the team capable of playing the Left Tackle position to the level the offense needs. What happens if he departs in free agency. Given he'll be 33 in Sept 202, I just can't see the Steelers offering him a three-year deal at the price he will be seeking. This could be his last year in Pittsburgh.

Equally challenging will be replacing Pouncey, who also had a down year. I didn't see many of his trademark pulls in 2019, I saw him struggle to generate holes and getting pushed backward too often. Pouncey has said he's retiring when Ben is retiring. Decastro is still going strong, but he's getting up there in age. Wisniewski, age 31 is really a journeyman type of starter. A temporary patch solution for 1-3 seasons at most.

Suddenly the OL is a major concern, and that is the Steelers fault. In the past 7 drafts, only one OL player was taken on day one or two ( First three rounds ) , and he's still a backup.

It won't matter who is at Quarterback if the OL, who played poorly as a group goes from bad to worse.

I don't know the Steelers were offered to trade Ju-Ju. Maybe they should have taken that deal, as he's likely a goner next year in free agency. A high 2nd or 1st for Ju-Ju...should have taken that deal and picked a Tackle.