Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Our window is still open, just barely. 2021 is the year it slams shut.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Re: Our window is still open, just barely. 2021 is the year it slams shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Oh crap no yinz have done it. Made six rings so mad he had to bust out the "I played and was a coach" card. Yinz just might want to listen to the expert.

Let me guess you're really Will Wellichek.

Well, he has absolutely zero people skills so........

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Six Rings View Post
    I must be very popular here.

Look I played and coached dude.
    I can relate, it's always so embarrassing for me when I get recognized randomly in public. I never know what to say, I'm glad it doesn't happen that often.

okay, your turn again...

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

you just might want to listen a little.
    How many times have you had to say that in life?

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

you just might want to listen a little.
    I do, I try to listen to you as little as possible.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

BTW,who cares about 2021...The 2020 season is not even at 3 months away to start,so who cares about the 2021 season.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Yeah, "popular" in the point-and-laugh kinda way...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    BTW,who cares about 2021...The 2020 season is not even at 3 months away to start,so who cares about the 2021 season.

There's only one person who cares about it.

I'll give you a hint about who it is. He was a player and a coach, but he didn't understand Mojouw's post about the potential OL depth chart. He didn't understand that Mojouw's list went from left to right like in, you know, real football when you are talking about OL from the offensive side of the ball.....because he played and coached.

Did I mention he played and coached?

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    I mean.....how do you overcome anyone that would drop a bombshell like "I'm a male model" on you??

this thread is gold.

it's had beavers, male models, Will Wellichek, Private Pyle, OL depth charts that are read from right to left, sophomoric insults, and dudes that have both played AND coached.

doesn't get much better than that...

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

I think that six rings will want to ignore this post 30.

You don't have to archive anything moron. The message board will still be here and still have every thread that happens in that time.

We're all shaking in our boots with your threats to "archive some threads".

Maybe I should put together a package of your most idiotic posts that can be gathered from your embarrassingly moronic catalog of Six Rings favorites. I'm not sure the message board has a capacity for that much raw sewage in one post, so that could be an issue. The administrator may need to be contacted to see if it is even possible.

We have the last 50 years of the franchise to show that they do it as good or better than anyone ever has. Suck on that.

We've already been going over all your crappy threads with wrong information. Or seeing you cut/paste from elsewhere and claim it as your own. You did it in your first post of this thread. Fourth paragraph, last two sentences. You can see the different font and size. It came from somewhere else, yet you claim it as your own when you didn't type it up from your own brain with your own thoughts.

But don't worry, we are all keeping track of all your dumbass claims, theories, accusations, misinformation, and mountains of threads started by you do disparage the Steelers ownership, organization, head coach, and anything else Steelers related that chaffs your ass. You've already been identified as a clown because nobody can have a discussion with you. You say something, then people show you with facts that what you are claiming is incorrect....and you just pretend that evidence to show that you are wrong doesn't exist.

You also refuse to even address posts that give real answers to your questions. You ignore all the comments that refute what you say, and move on to other commentary while declaring victory in the argument. Everyone is saying you are wrong. The facts and the links to those facts say that you are wrong. Then you get all butt hurt, abandon that thread where you are getting pummeled, and just start another negative thread.

Here's a homework assignment for you. Evaluate what the Steelers have done from1970-2020 as a franchise. That's a 50 year span of NFL history. Compare what the Steelers have done as an organization to every other NFL franchise. Then come back here and try to show us how incompetent and inferior they have been to other franchises.

We will all be waiting for you to lay it all out for us.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Apparently the ONLY thing that can unify this forum is dunking on Six Rings.

Look I played and coached dude.

Which side are you talking out of this time?

Let's ride! Array title="BuddhaBus is just really nice">

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Im not sure if you were over at Steelers Fever, but there was a guy called Uptown Murph (aka Smurf) who was trolling away... and then he laid a number on us. It went something like this:

HAWAII: facts
    BUDDHA: facts
    PCZACH: facts
    SMURF: Yea, well, you are all idiots. I know what I’m talking about because ... (wait for it)... I’m a male model.

Bwahahaha!!!
    You also forgot about Smurf’s gem of “Sean Spence is getting held back by LeBeau and the coaching staff, fam!”. Keep in mind this was after his catastrophic knee injury he was on IR with that threatened to end his whole career.

Sorry, couldn’t resist a good beaver thread. Where’s Galax when you need him?

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaBus View Post
    You also forgot about Smurf’s gem of “Sean Spence is getting held back by LeBeau and the coaching staff, fam!”. Keep in mind this was after his catastrophic knee injury he was on IR with that threatened to end his whole career.

Great to see you here Buddha!

Aloha Buddha, definitely nice to see and hear from you again!

brings back lots of great memories...

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    this thread is gold.

it's had beavers, male models, Will Wellichek, Private Pyle, OL depth charts that are read from right to left, sophomoric insults, and dudes that have both played AND coached.

as El Gonzo just pointed out to me, there is still one thing missing in this thread so...

Let’s Remember Some Steelers: Isaac Redman

By Alex Kozora
    Posted on July 2, 2019

As we have done for several years to bide our time during the offseason, we’re looking back on Pittsburgh Steelers you may have forgotten…or not remembered at all in the first place. Our “blast from the past” series, with a new, dumb name, highlighting players who have long hung up their cleats.

Suddenness and glide. That’s Isaac Redman. At least, that was the joke anyway.

https://steelersdepot.com/2019/07/le...-isaac-redman/

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Great to see you posting Buddha!

Let's ride! Array title="BuddhaBus is just really nice">

Great to see you here Buddha!
    Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    Great to see you posting Buddha!
    Aloha Buddha, definitely nice to see and hear from you again!

brings back lots of great memories...
    Hey, fellas! Thanks for the greetings! I hope all is as good as can be expected for you in the current apocalypse.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Remember Isaac Redman? Come on...why bother? There’s 100s of other players you should remember before Isaac Redman.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Remember Isaac Redman? Come on...why bother? There’s 100s of other players you should remember before Isaac Redman.
    Don't even go there. Nothing and I mean NOTHING compares to Redman's suddenness and glide!

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    Don't even go there. Nothing and I mean NOTHING compares to Redman's suddenness and glide!

So true. I think that is a behind the scenes quality that scouts look for in the draft. Size, 40 time, Strength, Vertical, Passion for the game, Suddeness & Glide.

Senior Member Array title="JnK has much to be proud of">

this thread is gold.

Well.... there've been no Tim Lumber references yet so there's still room for improvement.

Hey, fellas! Thanks for the greetings! I hope all is as good as can be expected for you in the current apocalypse.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME OF CHESS??

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

The Corn Shucking Hippie Array title="IowaSteeler927 is a name known to all"> IowaSteeler927's Avatar

this thread is gold.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Well, besides the drop-foot injury and the nerve damage and the torn ligaments & tendons... it was obviously BeLeau’s fault. If you knew how to “turn left” you’d understand that.

beavers: check
    male models: check
    Buddha: check

Hmmm, something is missing. GOT IT!!! We need to get in contact with TAPES18N1.

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    this is true, it so obvious the Steelers are all in this year with the moves they’ve made, how can anyone really talk about 2021?

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler-in-west View Post
    this is true, it so obvious the Steelers are all in this year with the moves they’ve made, how can anyone really talk about 2021?
    Six Rings is a chess master, always thinking five steps ahead...