Thread: Minkah Fitzpatrick is not on the top 100 NFL players in the Pete Prisco list!

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Minkah Fitzpatrick is not on the top 100 NFL players in the Pete Prisco list!

He was all-pro last year but it was not enough to be in the top 100!...Not the first time Prisco has a problem with a elite safety who play for the steelers!

Senior Member Array title="lipps83 has a reputation beyond repute"> lipps83's Avatar

Re: Minkah Fitzpatrick is not on the top 100 NFL players in the Pete Prisco list!

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    He was all-pro last year but it was not enough to be in the top 100!...Not the first time Prisco has a problem with a elite safety who play for the steelers!

This guy put Dupree at 60? Some 'fans' wouldn't even put Dupree in their top 100 Steelers for the year of 2019. And they only field 53.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Minkah Fitzpatrick is not on the top 100 NFL players in the Pete Prisco list!

The only thing I would add to what Bryant McFadden said (which was superb by the way what he said), but I would add that he transformed a leaky defense with AWFUL safety play, and immediately transformed it into a top 5 unit the millisecond he stepped onto the field.

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

More Steeler Bias!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    So he combed through game footage until he found a game where Fitzpatrick wasn't stellar and ran with that as his "justification". If you're an analyst dedicating yourself to watching game tape and rating players and your average joe who watches 1 NFL game a week at the bar can better analysis than you, you know you're doing a terrible job. Pete Prisco should go back to school and get another degree if this is his method of analysis

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Back in the day, Prisco said something lame.

Over at Steelers Fever, we started calling him “horse fucker”... in replies to articles, on Twitter, on Facebook, everywhere. Soon, we had his real name and his new name trending.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

Over at Steelers Fever, we started calling him “horse fucker”... in replies to articles, on Twitter, on Facebook, everywhere. Soon, we had his real name and his new name trending.
    the good old days

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

That was classic!

We wanted his name to come up on internet searches every time somebody looked up "horse fucker"!

To this day, every time Prisco is mentioned in any way...that's exactly what I think about!!!

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    the good old days
    Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    That was classic!

We wanted his name to come up on internet searches every time somebody looked up "horse fucker"!

To this day, every time Prisco is mentioned in any way...that's exactly what I think about!!!
    Good times

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Good times

That place was lightning in a bottle. I'm not sure it could be duplicated ever again!

That place was lightning in a bottle. I'm not sure it could be duplicated ever again!

The Gov’ment brought it down... for a reason. Only a few select members were allowed to move over here.

They shipped Buddha off to a craft brewery. HAM is in charge of shaking hands... with everyone. And, Jon runs a dog boutique called “I Bathe WITH Your Pooch!!!”’

The Gov’ment brought it down... for a reason. Only a few select members were allowed to move over here.

They shipped Buddha off to a craft brewery. HAM is in charge of shaking hands... with everyone. And, Jon runs a dog boutique called “I Bathe WITH Your Pooch!!!”’

It had to be done. Civilization as we know it was at stake.

It had to be done. Civilization as we know it was at stake.
    Indeed

Imagine how Buddha & Jon would have reacted if they saw someone cut-&-paste gibberish here. The ensuing hilarity would have torn a hole in the space-time continuum.

Indeed

Imagine how Buddha & Jon would have reacted if they saw someone cut-&-paste gibberish here. The ensuing hilarity would have torn a hole in the space-time continuum.

Buddha was hilarious and relentless! Maybe the funniest dude I have ever seen on the internet.

Jon and Buddha would just put it all over the top. A Ravens fan that was like a rescue dog at a Steelers message board!

Man, I miss those guys!

By the way, I think Buddha and Jon are correct......gibberish should always be original content!

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Good times indeed. HAM could be in a firing line and still giving the guys with rifles a "like".

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

Fitzpatrick last year was a top 30 NFL player.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Good times indeed. HAM could be in a firing line and still giving the guys with rifles a "like".
    Not that’s funny!!!

The Corn Shucking Hippie Array title="IowaSteeler927 is a name known to all"> IowaSteeler927's Avatar

I saw the title of this thread and I knew I had to click on it because I knew someone from SF was going to bring up Pete Prisco's alter ego!

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 View Post
    I saw the title of this thread and I knew I had to click on it because I knew someone from SF was going to bring up Pete Prisco's alter ego!