Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colin Cowherd: Steelers Are No Longer a Great Organization, Will Go 7-9 Next Season

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Colin Cowherd: Steelers Are No Longer a Great Organization, Will Go 7-9 Next Season

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    If you really want these clowns to go away don't post their links. Good or bad comments don't matter all they care about is clicks. Be neutral and it hurts their cause. Posting links only furthers their clicks and they thrive for that. They aren't experts they're hacks.
    YES!! Why do people continue to read and watch this stuff? The ONLY way to make any media coverage of anything better, is to stop watching the bottom-feeding crap and ONLY give your views/time to what you deem good content.

Every time you click on something by Cowherd or some other useless hack, the bean counters use it to justify putting these morons behind a microphone for 50 hours a week to stay stupid random crap.

It is like how people complain about whatever it is they hate about ESPN with such specific complaints that it is clear they are watching dozens of hours of the channels content a week. Don't like it -- don't watch!!!

There is so much content out there. Waste some time on the internet and find something you like. Watch that instead!!

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Re: Colin Cowherd: Steelers Are No Longer a Great Organization, Will Go 7-9 Next Season

when we are 6 and 0 going in to Baltimore then that them talk
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    YES!! Why do people continue to read and watch this stuff? The ONLY way to make any media coverage of anything better, is to stop watching the bottom-feeding crap and ONLY give your views/time to what you deem good content.

Every time you click on something by Cowherd or some other useless hack, the bean counters use it to justify putting these morons behind a microphone for 50 hours a week to stay stupid random crap.

It is like how people complain about whatever it is they hate about ESPN with such specific complaints that it is clear they are watching dozens of hours of the channels content a week. Don't like it -- don't watch!!!

There is so much content out there. Waste some time on the internet and find something you like. Watch that instead!!

I didn't click on the link. I made my comments because the message doesn't need more context or further explanation. I try not to click on stuff like this.

If it was something that was said in an interview or something that may need to be seen for proper context, I may click the link. As a general rule, I won't click on hot takes that are posted here because it is exactly why they make bombastic statements.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    I remember those games. Ugh that was rough. Of course back then they weren't on TV in Iowa very much. Had to wait for the papers and read the sports section. Kiddies now-a-days have no idea what I'm talking about when I refer to the sports section of the paper. The Saturday sports section of the USA Today was the best, all the NFL breakdowns were a kids delight. Man I miss the 80's.

Not to mention the Sunday comics. Another relic of yesteryear I miss...