Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Undeniable with Dan Patrick. One-on-one with Rod Woodson

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Re: Undeniable with Dan Patrick. One-on-one with Rod Woodson

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    In fact, he wasn’t. While he has indeed been a fan since ‘76, he died on December 31st, 1989. His body was kept on ice until January 1, 2001... when he was brought back to life.

Here's some video of his first televised football game party!

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Three nuns, a ruler, and a bad batch of acid.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uzFongNGuQM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uzFongNGuQM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really can't make this shit up.

In post #10, I respond to his posts, and I post a link to show him that Woodson only played corner for a couple years before moving to safety.

In post #16, he responds to my post, and posts the same link I posted in my post that he is quoting.....like he's showing me something I don't know. Dropping some knowledge on me.......That's some next level shit!

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post

In post #10, I respond to his posts, and I post a link to show him that Woodson only played corner for a couple years before moving to safety.

In post #16, he responds to my post, and posts the same link I posted in my post that he is quoting.....like he's showing me something I don't know. Dropping some knowledge on me.......That's some next level shit!
    That’s some 4D chess right there. Clearly a mastermind at work. It’s a privilege for all of us to see his genius at work.

That’s some 4D chess right there. Clearly a mastermind at work. It’s a privilege for all of us to see his genius at work.

I'm mesmerized....watching the master at work, completely in his element and on top of his game.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Neil O Donnell a Super Bowl QB, yeah. Just like Rex Grossman, Kerry Collins, and David Woodley were all Super Bowl QBs. Everyone with a brainstem knows that he was carried by a top shelf running game and one of the elite defenses of his era.

I will point out this, Neil O Donnell did set a Steelers AFC Championship game passing record in 1994 with 349 yards. Of course that was on 54 pass attempts. Lot of good that did them when they scored all of 13 points and he failed to deliver when asked to get 3 f-ing yards with the game on the line. That game Stan f-ing Humphries (another "Super Bowl QB") also had a better YPA, a better QB rating and more TDs on just slightly over 40% the pass completions.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Neil O Donnell a Super Bowl QB, yeah. Just like Rex Grossman, Kerry Collins, and David Woodley were all Super Bowl QBs. Everyone with a brainstem knows that he was carried by a top shelf running game and one of the elite defenses of his era.

I will point out this, Neil O Donnell did set a Steelers AFC Championship game passing record in 1994 with 349 yards. Of course that was on 54 pass attempts. Lot of good that did them when they scored all of 13 points and he failed to deliver when asked to get 3 f-ing yards with the game on the line. That game Stan f-ing Humphries (another "Super Bowl QB") also had a better YPA, a better QB rating and more TDs on just slightly over 40% the pass completions.
    Would you say that O’Donnell was the best overall QB of the “Bad Batch of SB QBs”? I think out of O’Donnell, Woodley, Humphries, Dilfer, Grossman, Collins, Ferragamo, Brad Johnson, Delhomme...I think I would choose O’Donnell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Would you say that O’Donnell was the best overall QB of the “Bad Batch of SB QBs”? I think out of O’Donnell, Woodley, Humphries, Dilfer, Grossman, Collins, Ferragamo, Brad Johnson, Delhomme...I think I would choose O’Donnell.
    Ehh, I think it is hard to distinguish O Donnell from some of those other names

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Never trust a QB that's on the take.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Brad Johnson in 2002 was better.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

On a similar note, O'Donnell was the best QB the Steelers had between Bradshaw and Roethlisberger. Still doesn't mean he was good, however - he just sucked less than all the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    On a similar note, O'Donnell was the best QB the Steelers had between Bradshaw and Roethlisberger. Still doesn't mean he was good, however - he just sucked less than all the rest of them.
    O'Donnell's greatest strength with the steelers is that he was very good at avoiding turnovers .... But it was not the case when it was the playoffs(7 INT in the regular season in 1995 but 6 in the playoffs)

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    O'Donnell's greatest strength with the steelers is that he was very good at avoiding turnovers .... But it was not the case when it was the playoffs(7 INT in the regular season in 1995 but 6 in the playoffs)
    They (meaning the other playoff teams) had figured out all of O'Donnell's tendencies on his hot reads. That's why he turned into a turnover machine in the 94-95 playoff run.

- - - Updated - - -

They (meaning the other playoff teams) had figured out all of O'Donnell's tendencies on his hot reads. That's why he turned into a turnover machine in the 94-95 playoff run.

Blitz and jump the hot reads, boom pick 6.

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Blitz and jump the hot reads, boom pick 6.
    You guys nailed it. And that is precisely why Odonnell wasn't worth the FA money. He is the guy who gets your team to 8-8 or 9-7 and no further because playoff caliber defenses just dominate him.

- - - Updated - - -

I vote for Delhomme.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm mesmerized....watching the master at work, completely in his element and on top of his game.
    I really am getting impatient for my daily lesson at the hands of the annointed one. I need my daily instruction on what, if I had only lived through it, I would know to be the revealed truth about the hidden mysteries of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Six Rings, why have you foresaken me?!!!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    I don’t think he was good, but he’s in the tops of that list of shitty Super Bowl QBs...imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

His self hasn’t made an appearance in a day and half.......do you think he’s plotting a new irritation?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I’d take Delhomme (without even checking the stats).

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    His self hasn’t made an appearance in a day and half.......do you think he’s plotting a new irritation?
    Lick wounds first, then plot.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Three nuns, a ruler, and a bad batch of acid.
    Let’s salvage this thread.

A priest, a nun, and a rabbi walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, “Is this some kind of joke???

A priest, a nun, and a rabbi walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, “Is this some kind of joke???

Is it beaver time????

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

How strongly do you feel about salvaging this thread?.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Is it beaver time????

Page one deserved a hippo fart, but now this is clearly a beaver thread. No doubt about it.

Of course after we have destroyed his argument, he does not answer but he will re-start another thread on that in a couple weeks on this same subject

Pathetic.

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

And I showed you pal that Woodson did very well at corner those two years, and stared later at safety Sure the Steelers did not need that. Is that what you are tying to say? Amazing stuff.

I suggest you watch the 1 hour interview and learn something. Then if you have the nerve you can call Woodson a liar.

- - - Updated - - -

Or how about Harrison, Brown, and Tomlin walk into the bar. The Bartender says what will it be. Tomlin hands the bartender an envelope. The bartender opens it and smiles. Holy &h^t, I don't know who needs to be served first.

Quote Originally Posted by Six Rings View Post
    And I showed you pal that Woodson did very well at corner those two years, and stared later at safety Sure the Steelers did not need that. Is that what you are tying to say? Amazing stuff.

I suggest you watch the 1 hour interview and learn something. Then if you have the nerve you can call Woodson a liar.

You did not respond in post 30 per pczach.

We waited days for this? W-E-A-K Sauce!

So disappointing. Just such a let down. Almost as big a let down as when I found out Neil Odonnell was going to be a Jet.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Is it beaver time????
    We waited days for this? W-E-A-K Sauce!

So disappointing. Just such a let down. Almost as big a let down as when I found out Neil Odonnell was going to be a Jet.