Thread: LLT Draft Prediction

LLT Draft Prediction

49. Lucas Niang OT TCU (Both Steeler's tackles are on the last year of their contract and the position is too important to NOT be a priority).
    102. Van Jefferson WR Florida (Deep draft for WR's...great value for a third round pick. May be one of the fastest WR's in this draft. Very underrated)
    124. Trevis Gipson OLB Tulsa (Athletic DE who translates well to 3/4 OLB. Provides instant depth and insurance policy for the future)
    135. Tanner Muse S/ILB Hybrid Clemson (Replacement for Barron...Big enough to play Hybrid ILB and has the speed to cover the field).
    198. Benito Jones DT Ole Miss (Able to play traditional NT and move to DT when needed)
    232. Sewo Olonilua RB TCU (The Steeler's are going to take a RB at some point and they have shown a LOT of interest in Olonilua).
    Last edited by LLT; 04-20-2020 at 06:29 AM.
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: LLT Draft Prediction

That is an original mock. There’s been talk about Jefferson, Muse, and Olonilua. But, no one has mentioned Niang.

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    That is an original mock. There’s been talk about Jefferson, Muse, and Olonilua. But, no one has mentioned Niang.
    I think it could be him or Josh Jones out of Houston. I like Niang a bit better. He is more athletic and would go higher except he had a hip flexer that allows him to slide a bit.
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

I would add...there is a chance that Niang is off the board at #49. If so....I would swap the OT and WR positions with our first two picks. Which could make it:

49. Devin Duvernay WR Texas
    102. Ben Bartch, OT St. John's

-- Jack Lambert --