Thread: Has Hell Frozen Over? Jon Stewart Criticising Obama

Lord of the Universe Array title="WindyCitySteelerFan is an unknown quantity at this point"> WindyCitySteelerFan's Avatar

Has Hell Frozen Over? Jon Stewart Criticising Obama

I was absolutely FLOORED... I didn't expect The daily show, and Jon Stewart to jump the Obama ship for at least another few months.... But last night proved me wrong...

http://www.mofopolitics.com/2010/06/...-bp-oil-spill/
    **** WindyCitySteelerFan ****

Doesn't matter where you live, you bleed black & gold the same

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Jon Stewart isn't a liberal hack. He routinely skewers CNN and MSNBC.

Obama doesn't always provide comedic fodder, but his gross incompetence in handling the BP spill provides JS with material.

Lord of the Universe Array title="WindyCitySteelerFan is an unknown quantity at this point"> WindyCitySteelerFan's Avatar

Well, he just might have earned a new fan after that segment, because I haven't laughed that hard all month!

There's a lot more incompetence material out there, its just all starting to come to the surface.

The party, has ended.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

It was inevitable...even the most ardent believers, those who really think that they HAVE to see Obama's clothes are finding it increasingly difficult to ignore the fact that the Emperor is nekkid...

I hope the Country learns that this is what you get when you elect Community Organizers to the highest office in the land, who just so happens to also be the most powerful man on the planet...

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

Once James Carville opened the door to be able to Attack Obama, everyone has jumped on board. Freaking Maureen Dowd has even attacked him this week, so its now on, to attack him.

I expect some SNL attacks this Saturday.
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Quote Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
    Once James Carville opened the door to be able to Attack Obama, everyone has jumped on board. Freaking Maureen Dowd has even attacked him this week, so its now on, to attack him.

I expect some SNL attacks this Saturday.
    Right on, I can't believe some of the Maureen Dowd articles in the New York Times... Obama is sinking faster than the Titanic, and everyone is jumping ship.....

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Jon Stewart isn't a liberal hack. He routinely skewers CNN and MSNBC.

Obama doesn't always provide comedic fodder, but his gross incompetence in handling the BP spill provides JS with material.
    Um no, I think he's still a liberal hack, but this oil spill breeches party lines. Obama looks ridiculous holding a basketball interview when the gulf coast is in an ongoing state of crisis.

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

Oh my, I'm so happy Patriot is here, it wouldn't be same without a visit from Pats supporter. Great to see you!
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
    Oh my, I'm so happy Patriot is here, it wouldn't be same without a visit from Pats supporter. Great to see you!
    Me too! I think I'll make my nest here until training camp.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Maureen Dowd only knows one speed: She's the queen of the ad hom. If she wasn't allowed to call people names and make stuff up, her articles would be about 25 words long...

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Look at the dates on the video clips. He goes from Obama quoting about BP, on May 27th/28th, to those other clips on earlier dates. The way they edit it looks like Obama is "distracted" but it is simply the order in which they show the clips.

My problem with that is, if it were a republican president that they were attacking, they wouldn't have shown those dates. So, as it may have seemed funny, knowing the chronological dates were skewed makes it idiotic..... and I hate Obama.

Oh, another word about Dowd...her "attack piece" on Obama led off by stating that "You can't help but feel sorry for Obama". She then spends a half a paragraph doing the whole "Bu bu bu Cheney" thing.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

If you haven't seen it before, google "Jon Stewart pwns CNN for fact checking SNL". It's about 11 minutes long but it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post
    Look at the dates on the video clips. He goes from Obama quoting about BP, on May 27th/28th, to those other clips on earlier dates. The way they edit it looks like Obama is "distracted" but it is simply the order in which they show the clips.

My problem with that is, if it were a republican president that they were attacking, they wouldn't have shown those dates. So, as it may have seemed funny, knowing the chronological dates were skewed makes it idiotic..... and I hate Obama.
    Yes, the dates move around, however its still quite well within the past 44 days when he "proclaimed his unrest on taking care of this crisis"

Really, it has gotten to the point where I have no idea how people are defending Obama. Its too easy to find failure in this administration, and to make matters worse, this whole investigation into these job offers to Romanoff and Sestak could land several of Obama's top people in the federal slammer.... Oh yeah, how about Rahm Emanuel's involvement in the Blagoyovich scandal, yeah... Its going to get real lonely there soon at the White House.

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

Impeach Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Killer View Post
    Impeach Obama

He'll be completely neutered come November. I'm sure they'll try to pass all kinds of desperate Social bills right prior to the ousting of Pelosi and Reid, but nothing we can't repeal (much like the 70% currently that want the health bill repealed)

Senior Member Array title="The WH will become famous soon enough"> The WH's Avatar

If you haven't seen it before, google "Jon Stewart pwns CNN for fact checking SNL". It's about 11 minutes long but it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
    If the facts were written on the inside of a goats sexual organs, they might be more inclined the check them.

You're right, i was laughing incredibly hard.

Really hoopy frood Array title="ricardisimo is an unknown quantity at this point">

That was yet another peepee-in-my-pants moment. I thank you, kind sir. That was up there with Stewart's bit about Michael Steele, "former Maryland lieutenant governor and perpetually dissatisfied customer at Grover's restaurant"

"Seriously, Grover! Why can't you get that guy's order right, Grover? Why is it so hard to get that guy's order right? He ordered the fucking spaghetti and meatballs, what's so hard about that?"
    Oh... good times.
    Why does God hate amputees?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82&dateline=127542714 7[/SIGPIC]