Thread: No one wants Superman or Captain Crablegs?

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

No one wants Superman or Captain Crablegs?

It would appear so. At least as a starter.

Cam Newton's career is in jeopardy. His body is breaking down, and he has not played in a while. I felt that Newton's career was over in the Super Bowl when he shied away from getting a fumble he could have had.

Jameis Winston isn't hurt, he was just a turnover machine with 30 interceptions last season. Winston is flanked by very good receivers; as such, I don't think he will be as productive on most other teams.

With the draft upon us, these two are going to have to sign for back up type of money.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: No one wants Superman or Captain Crablegs?

I would take neither of them as a starter with big money (20-30 million per year)

Newton has been too much injured in the last few years and a great defense would be in the bottom 10 with Winston as QB because his turnovers are out of control.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Re: No one wants Superman or Captain Crablegs?

Teams are not going to sign brand name free agents such as Newton and Clowney until they are subject to a physical that cannot be conducted for now

Winston’s flaws are on the videos for all to see but teams may want to interview him to confirm if he really is as stubborn/dumb as he appears to be before rolling the dice on him