Thread: Steelers 2010 Wide Receivers

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Steelers 2010 Wide Receivers

Watching the 2010 Steelers/Ravens replay on NBC.

Take this list in:

Hines Ward
    Emmanuel Sanders
    Mike Wallace
    Antonio Brown
    Antwan Randle El

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Steelers 2010 Wide Receivers

It was very good even if outside of Mike Wallace,his WR were not at their peak or past their prime(even if Ward had a good season in 2010)

The o-line with Jonathan Scott as LT was brutal to watch too!

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

If Manny Sanders doesn’t get injured early on in XLV, we win our 7th Lombardi.

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    The steelers were close to make a huge comeback in this game.I was proud of the steelers of this season at this time and I am still proud but this is still painful!

Many forget that before the 2010 season,many thought the steelers were going to miss the playoffs ... Of course, the suspension of Roethlisberger was one of the big reasons, same thing for the loss of Holmes, but I had hope at this time that our defense with the return to health of Polamalu could carry the team when Ben was out and after the steelers were going to be a true contender.And it happen!

2004 and 2010 are my 2 favorite seasons that I’ve seen in the years that the steelers have not won the super bowl,

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Yep.
    He was the better slot/3rd WR that year.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    The steelers were close to make a huge comeback in this game.I was proud of the steelers of this season at this time and I am still proud but this is still painful!
    On the final drive, a pass was wasted being thrown to Randle-El. Sanders not only makes that catch, it results in a first down... and the kickstart needed for a come-from-behind victory.

Alas...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Yep.
    He was the better slot/3rd WR that year.
    Earlier in the season, Sanders repeatedly broke Revis’s ankles. Alas, losing Sanders hurt.

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

underrated hot take!
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.