Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Drew and Brittany Brees commit $5 million to help Louisiana

  1. #31
    Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    Posts
    5,274

    Re: Drew and Brittany Brees commit $5 million to help Louisiana


  2. #32
    Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    10,488

    Re: Drew and Brittany Brees commit $5 million to help Louisiana

    Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Unappreciative people that don't seem to realize they have no right to other people's money, and they should be thankful for any donations that are made.

    Last time I checked, donations are still voluntary. Kudos to all people that do things from the bottom of their hearts.
    It reminds me of the emo (goth?) kids who were always angry... no matter what.

    EMO1: My mom made a sandwich for me. It’s got locally-sourced bread, but she used regular mayo. Oh... Em... Gee!!!

    EMO2: Man, what a bitch.

    EMO3: Yea, it’s nothing more than a control measure.

    EMO4: I bet that your dad was proud of his bitch wife.

    EMO1: Duh, he like loves her. So lame.

    EMO2: What a dick.

    EMO3: Love is nothing more than a control measure.

    EMO5: Hey... sorry I’m late. My parents made me breakfast. So controlling. Anyway... what are going to be angry about today?

    EMO6: Well... I guess we hate food.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Posts
    4,765

    Re: Drew and Brittany Brees commit $5 million to help Louisiana

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    It reminds me of the emo (goth?) kids who were always angry... no matter what.

    EMO1: My mom made a sandwich for me. It’s got locally-sourced bread, but she used regular mayo. Oh... Em... Gee!!!

    EMO2: Man, what a bitch.

    EMO3: Yea, it’s nothing more than a control measure.

    EMO4: I bet that your dad was proud of his bitch wife.

    EMO1: Duh, he like loves her. So lame.

    EMO2: What a dick.

    EMO3: Love is nothing more than a control measure.

    EMO5: Hey... sorry I’m late. My parents made me breakfast. So controlling. Anyway... what are going to be angry about today?

    EMO6: Well... I guess we hate food.



    You're really good at these simulated conversations. You're starting to scare me.

    Seriously, this jealousy and anguish by people towards anyone that makes $10 more than they do is out of control.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    10,488

    Re: Drew and Brittany Brees commit $5 million to help Louisiana

    Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    You're really good at these simulated conversations. You're starting to scare me.

    Seriously, this jealousy and anguish by people towards anyone that makes $10 more than they do is out of control.
    I channeled my inner Robert Smith.

    As Teddy Roosevelt stated: “The Man in the Arena...

  5. #35
    Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Posts
    4,765

    Re: Drew and Brittany Brees commit $5 million to help Louisiana

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I channeled my inner Robert Smith.

    As Teddy Roosevelt stated: “The Man in the Arena...

    Indeed!

    By the way.........Talk about late to the party. My bad!

    All we need is an acronym.



  6. #36
    Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    10,488

    Re: Drew and Brittany Brees commit $5 million to help Louisiana

    Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Indeed!

    By the way.........Talk about late to the party. My bad!

    All we need is an acronym.


    I’ll take you lead on the acronym...

    S.U.M.A.

    Steelers Universe Meltdown Alert

  7. #37
    Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Posts
    4,765

    Re: Drew and Brittany Brees commit $5 million to help Louisiana

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I’ll take you lead on the acronym...

    S.U.M.A.

    Steelers Universe Meltdown Alert


    Done!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •