1 ) A 7 team playoff formant. The Steelers have missed the playoffs by narrow margin. In fact I think we would have been the 7th seed in 2018 and 2019.

2 ) An NFL Draft lottery. I believe it's coming, and I think it would be yet another exciting event for the NFL. It's unlikely the Steelers will ever get a top 3 pick in your life time. Put to you this way, the last time we had a top three pick was 50 years ago! However with an NFL lottery systems, similar to what the NBA and NHL has, with the top 12 teams getting at least one ping pong ball in the mixer, there is a chance to get lucky and move into the top three. The Steelers have gotten lucky before. They won the coin toss over the Bears, who were also going to select Terry Bradshaw.

3 ) Adding a senior Technology adviser / Video office to help the officiating crew. I seen too many blown calls that go agains the Steelers and took few gifted calls that go our way. Every fans might feel that way, but I do think the Steelers have had too many go against them. By adding such a person, things could get better.