Thread: Zach Banner re-signs for 1 year.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Zach Banner re-signs for 1 year.

1. Graham Barton, C, Duke 2. Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida 3. Maason Smith, DT, LSU 3. Max Melton, CB, Rutgers 4. Blake Fisher, OT, Notre Dame 6. Tommy Eichenberg, ILB, Ohio State 6. MJ Devonshire, CB, Pittsburgh

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Zach Banner re-signs for 1 year.

Best Victory Formation OT in the game

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

He will compete with Okorafor for the RT spot and also a longer term contract. I think the best case scenario is that its a close competition and Chukks takes the spot, then he can transfer to LT the following season, while Banner can be signed longer term to play RT.

Good to see if he progresses more this season in camp and preseason.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Maybe he'll even catch a pass this year!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm happy for him. He's one of the nicest and funniest Steelers ever. Hope it works out well for him, and us.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

He worked his tail off to get in shape. He and Chukks will be a good competition.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    He will compete with Okorafor for the RT spot and also a longer term contract. I think the best case scenario is that its a close competition and Chukks takes the spot, then he can transfer to LT the following season, while Banner can be signed longer term to play RT.

Good to see if he progresses more this season in camp and preseason.
    I'm actually pretty ok with the OT situation right now. Hopefully Chuks and/or Banner will step up huge this season. With Finney gone and Feiler expected to move to LG one of them has to step up huge. I would include Gray but I think if he becomes the RT this season we are most likely sunk already. Not knocking him just in pecking order. I'm still in hopes for a stud C/G pick at 49.