Thread: Bills acquire WR Stefon Diggs from Vikings for 4 draft picks

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Bills acquire WR Stefon Diggs from Vikings for 4 draft picks

1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Bills acquire WR Stefon Diggs from Vikings for 4 draft picks

Great player but maybe a little too much with the 2021 fourth rounder tacked on at the end...?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Bills dodge a disaster by the AB trade falling through last season, but because playing Russian roulette is fun they decide to spin the cylinder and pull the trigger again by trading for another high maintenance WR who has been trying to talk himself off his team since OTAs last season while openly bitching during games that he was not getting targeted enough

What could go wrong?

As posted above, comparison of what the Bills gave up to get Diggs and the Cardinals gave up to get Hopkins is further confirmation that Bill O’Brien is a terrible de facto GM

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Damn, 4 picks? Vikings got a lot.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

The Vikings still have Thielin and Treadwell (entering his 3rd year) played very good down the stretch so Diggs was expendable. I only know this because I've had Thielen on my fantasy team the past 3 years!

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Bills dodge a disaster by the AB trade falling through last season, but because playing Russian roulette is fun they decide to spin the cylinder and pull the trigger again by trading for another high maintenance WR who has been trying to talk himself off his team since OTAs last season while openly bitching during games that he was not getting targeted enough

What could go wrong?

As posted above, comparison of what the Bills gave up to get Diggs and the Cardinals gave up to get Hopkins is further confirmation that Bill O’Brien is a terrible de facto GM
    Nailed it. This could work out for the Bills and they owe it to themselves to find out if a really good WR can push Allen to the next level as a QB before they have to pay Allen off that rookie contract.

Also, if I was a Texans fan this would make me so mad.