Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
Trump is a loud-mouth, overbearing jackass. However, I'm coming to believe he is crazy like a fox. There's a pattern and a purpose to what he does. Biden, however, seems to be slowly losing some of his mental sharpness. That is the big red flag for me.
Wake up people:

What threatens democracy? Navy SEAL warns of Trump's attacks on US institutions

AUSTIN, Texas – Once the longest-serving Navy SEAL on active duty, Adm. William McRaven played a key role in thousands of dangerous missions abroad, including commanding the one that cost Osama bin Laden his life.

McRaven, who is retired, warns that the greatest threat to American democracy he's seen during his decades in national security comes not from a rogue regime or a terrorist group but from the caustic rhetoric of President Donald Trump.

"An attack on the press or an attack on the Department of Justice, or to imply that there are dirty cops at the FBI or to ignore the intelligence community, I think, really undermines our institutions," McRaven told USA TODAY in an interview about his memoir, "Sea Stories: My Life in Special Operations," out Tuesday. "And that makes me fearful of the future direction of the nation."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ty/1183799001/