Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 226270717273 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 2167

Thread: Will the Coming Season be Different Because of COVID-19?

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: Will the Coming Season be Different Because of COVID-19?

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Unfortunately, they do lie, which was the entire point. It is not rocket science to figure out how or why. Like the other major gaslighting campaigns being pushed on the public right now, most of the pandemic narratives do not stand up to even casual scrutiny, and much like the others, their proponents will shout you down with religious zeal.

It is mainly an issue of how much thinking you are willing to do for yourself. The COVID cultists might as well have a poster on their wall like Special Agent Fox Mulder: "I want to believe."

You know, there's nothing more I *want* to believe than the virus being a hoax, but calling it something like that is just irresponsible. I don't like wearing masks or not meeting up with the fellas at the bar, and miss having get togethers with the family also. The trips I usually take got sidelined because of this virus too, which also sucks.

Just because you want something to not be real doesn't make it any less so.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/

I stay away from the news sources that have a bias and especially extreme biases. If there's any news sources with a left-center or right-center bias that have a history of factual reporting and not peddling conspiracy theories I'll give them a chance
    I know. Good luck finding any news source that is centered.... like the majority of the country is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Do you guys inject the crazy straight into the vein or do you cut it with some baby powder first?
    Bourbon, brother!

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

You know, there's nothing more I *want* to believe than the virus being a hoax, but calling it something like that is just irresponsible. I don't like wearing masks or not meeting up with the fellas at the bar, and miss having get togethers with the family also. The trips I usually take got sidelined because of this virus too, which also sucks.

Just because you want something to not be real doesn't make it any less so.
    It's not a hoax, it's just greatly overemphasized by many people who prefer it to be a crisis. It is just a regular disease, nothing more, nothing less.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

470,974 COVID-19 deaths
    based on Current projection scenario by March 1, 2021
    But it's overemphasized.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    But it's overemphasized.

You must be shaking in your shoes.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

It's not a hoax, it's just greatly overemphasized by many people who prefer it to be a crisis. It is just a regular disease, nothing more, nothing less.
    Never let a good crisis go to waste. When hospitals are receiving 30,000 dollars for a covid death you can’t tell me with straight face that these numbers aren’t fudged. Gunshot wound to chest, patient has covid and its additional stat added to total. Being on ventilator added big dollars as well, who knows how many patients intubated that didn’t really need it.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Never let a good crisis go to waste. When hospitals are receiving 30,000 dollars for a covid death you can’t tell me with straight face that these numbers aren’t fudged. Gunshot wound to chest, patient has covid and its additional stat added to total. Being on ventilator added big dollars as well, who knows how many patients intubated that didn’t really need it.
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...late-covid-19/

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

What a coincidence.
    The posters here that believe the conspiracy that Trump actually won the election, also believe Covid is a hoax and overblown.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    What a coincidence.
    The posters here that believe the conspiracy that Trump actually won the election, also believe Covid is a hoax and overblown.
    Right, and they probably believe that climate change due to human activity is a hoax and overblown.

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    You must be shaking in your shoes.
    You're just awash in preconceptions.

You're just awash in preconceptions.
    Right... just like you.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/

I stay away from the news sources that have a bias and especially extreme biases. If there's any news sources with a left-center or right-center bias that have a history of factual reporting and not peddling conspiracy theories I'll give them a chance
    Mediabiasfactcheck is run by a leftist.

https://www.palmerreport.com/politic...ct-check/2115/
    Hater = Realist

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

In answer to the original question posed on this thread, “WILL THE COMING SEASON BE DIFFERENT BECAUSE OF COVID-19”
    .....the answer is emphatically, “YES”. Everything has and will. BUT we just had 22 people at my house for Thanksgiving dinner. We had Democrats, Republicans, and GDIs. We hugged, we laughed and my 85 year old Mom came and said “I’m 85 years old it could be my last Thanksgiving, why would I stay home by myself”. Think about that. The other side...is living in our fears.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    In answer to the original question posed on this thread, “WILL THE COMING SEASON BE DIFFERENT BECAUSE OF COVID-19”
    .....the answer is emphatically, “YES”. Everything has and will. BUT we just had 22 people at my house for Thanksgiving dinner. We had Democrats, Republicans, and GDIs. We hugged, we laughed and my 85 year old Mom came and said “I’m 85 years old it could be my last Thanksgiving, why would I stay home by myself”. Think about that. The other side...is living in our fears.
    Great post! But why did you feed democrats? Just kidding they are not all wacked out nut jobs like Tom and 32/58.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Great post! But why did you feed democrats? Just kidding they are not all wacked out nut jobs like Tom and 32/58.
    Still sore? Hang in there, your pain will ease, give it time.
    Nice hat, what did you do with the old ones?

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    Still sore? Hang in there, your pain will ease, give it time.
    Nice hat, what did you do with the old ones?
    Not sore at all. I’m actually invigorated, the last four years of hurdles and lies by media, not to mention corruption from FBI and other agencies. Now Biden will self destruct and will have civil war with progressives. Did you see devout catholic Biden calling psalms , palms. Dude is gone.Im really looking forward to his 6 months in office. Never had a Trump hat other than the 2024. It really took schiff, pelosi, nadler and shumers pathetic behavior to drive me towards the pro Trump crowd. Im so thankful on this day Flynn pardoned as well. Unlike Hillary voters I am not sore. If Biden does anything successful I will acknowledge. I probably will become sore if he opens borders, brings back Iran deal and raises my taxes though.

Not sore at all. I’m actually invigorated, the last four years of hurdles and lies by media, not to mention corruption from FBI and other agencies. Now Biden will self destruct and will have civil war with progressives. Did you see devout catholic Biden calling psalms , palms. Dude is gone.Im really looking forward to his 6 months in office. Never had a Trump hat other than the 2024. It really took schiff, pelosi, nadler and shumers pathetic behavior to drive me towards the pro Trump crowd. Im so thankful on this day Flynn pardoned as well. Unlike Hillary voters I am not sore. If Biden does anything successful I will acknowledge. I probably will become sore if he opens borders, brings back Iran deal and raises my taxes though.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

You really think Biden's going to be in office?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Unfortunately yes, Sidney Powell had me hopeful but so far its just talk. Its why I don’t watch Hannity anymore, he’d always claim breaking news Comey , clapper ,brennan going down. Nothing ever happens. I do believe fraud occurred but doubtful its proved on large scale.

Won't happen. The GOP will make sure of that. I suspect it will be Ted Cruz or perhaps, Rubio. I'd like to see both of them. It'd cause a further split the Latino vote and cause the Dems to further their hypocritical slide as they claim Cruz/Rubio aren't Latino because they're Cuban and conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    I suspect it will be Ted Cruz.

Born in Canada and went to Princeton and Harvard. Plus I suspect he's a closet homo-pervert-bicycle seat sniffer. He'll never get elected playing the LATINO card.

https://youtu.be/PiM1BDJVsPk

- - - Updated - - -

Born in Canada and went to Princeton and Harvard. Plus I suspect he's a closet homo-pervert. He'll never get elected playing the LATINO card.
    Of course that's what you think. You are just a gas can looking for a match.

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Ted Cruz almost lost in TX 2 years ago to a no name who told Texans he would take there guns away .
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    Ted Cruz almost lost in TX 2 years ago to a no name who told Texans he would take there guns away .