Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steelers Meet With WR Jalen Reagor, TE Albert Okwuegbunam At Combine

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Steelers Meet With WR Jalen Reagor, TE Albert Okwuegbunam At Combine

The Pittsburgh Steelers have met with at least two players already at the 2020 NFL Combine. According to media reports, they’re talked to TCU WR Jalen Reagor and Missouri TE Albert Okwuegbunam for an 18-minute interview.

https://steelersdepot.com/2020/02/st...am-at-combine/

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Re: Steelers Meet With WR Jalen Reagor, TE Albert Okwuegbunam At Combine

WR in round 2 is a possibility though I'm not fond about the idea since they have already drafted 3 receivers in a row on the second day of the draft.
    Last edited by BlackAndGold; 02-26-2020 at 01:39 AM.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Senior Member Array title="ThorndikeFFA has much to be proud of">

TE/OL/RB...toss up. BPA

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    WR in round 2 is a possibility though I'm not fond about the idea since they have already drafted 3 receivers in a row on the second day of the draft.
    I wouldn’t. I like our receivers.

DJ put up all kinds of good stats amongst the rookies... and, amongst the receivers in general. And, that was with Rudolph and Duck. DJ is gonna be a great one.

Washington is the other outside receiver.

JuJu thrives in the slot. He was open a LOT, but the two QBs from last season refused to look at the middle of the field (let alone throw there). With Ben back, JuJu should be back to his old self: 1300 yard seasons.

IMO, a TE is a bigger need (if we target the skill positions). Personally, I’d rather draft an O-lineman.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I wouldn’t. I like our receivers.

DJ put up all kinds of good stats amongst the rookies... and, amongst the receivers in general. And, that was with Rudolph and Duck. DJ is gonna be a great one.

Washington is the other outside receiver.

JuJu thrives in the slot. He was open a LOT, but the two QBs from last season refused to look at the middle of the field (let alone throw there). With Ben back, JuJu should be back to his old self: 1300 yard seasons.

IMO, a TE is a bigger need (if we target the skill positions). Personally, I’d rather draft an O-lineman.
    TE class is awful top to bottom. Gentry is likely to perform better than any rookie in 2020. Beyond that? Kinda murky.

WR class is stacked. Teams need to be 4-5 deep at the position. They don't have that. They don't have a "speed" guy. They don’t have a backup x. They could use some more height to diversify the group. Who is the slot receiver?

I would rather draft a really good WR than a backup TE that’s going to take 2 years to be able to play meaningful NFL snaps.

They’re almost guaranteed to draft a WR. I bet with one of their first two picks. We will know more when they start taking visits.

FWIW, Id take a DT or LB with my opening pick.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    TE class is awful top to bottom. Gentry is likely to perform better than any rookie in 2020. Beyond that? Kinda murky.

WR class is stacked. Teams need to be 4-5 deep at the position. They don't have that. They don't have a "speed" guy. They don’t have a backup x. They could use some more height to diversify the group. Who is the slot receiver?

I would rather draft a really good WR than a backup TE that’s going to take 2 years to be able to play meaningful NFL snaps.

They’re almost guaranteed to draft a WR. I bet with one of their first two picks. We will know more when they start taking visits.

I disagree the TE class is awful. There are 5 or 6 guys that look much better then Jace Sternberger was last year. There just isn't a Fant or Hockensen in this draft.

WR I agree with. Some guys that might have been first round picks last year, could be available in the 2nd round this year since the talent is much deeper. That being said, the Steelers have 3 guys on the roster already that were selected in the 2nd or 3rd round in JuJu, Washington, Johnson. They have a project TE in Gentry and a bust of a TE making $7million in McInjured, so an inexpensive way to give Ben a big receiving target that can work the inside of the field and red zone is drafting a TE with a premium pick.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

How do you not like 6'5-250 TE who can move .... I mean he has Travis Kelce like ability

if Kelce and Gronk had a baby it might look something like the Big O

- - - Updated - - -

as a side note this is a kid Shoes will fall in love with and rightfully so
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    How do you not like 6'5-250 TE who can move .... I mean he has Travis Kelce like ability

I looked at that video before. I don't see anywhere in it where he runs anything but a 7,8 or 9 in the route tree, which is of concern to me. Looks like a guy that uses his big frame and buildup speed to beat college safetys on post, corner or seam. He doesn't look like he will separate from defenders on out routes, crossing over the middle and I really wonder if he will beat NFL coverage the way he does guys from Idaho, Arkansas, Vanderbilt, Northern Illinois in that highlight video.

The other concern is that there is talk circulating that he is very intelligent and not that passionate about the game of football. Has other interests in life like medical school. The interviews will have to help with that and determine if he loves the game or not.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    I looked at that video before. I don't see anywhere in it where he runs anything but a 7,8 or 9 in the route tree, which is of concern to me. Looks like a guy that uses his big frame and buildup speed to beat college safetys on post, corner or seam. He doesn't look like he will separate from defenders on out routes, crossing over the middle and I really wonder if he will beat NFL coverage the way he does guys from Idaho, Arkansas, Vanderbilt, Northern Illinois in that highlight video.

The other concern is that there is talk circulating that he is very intelligent and not that passionate about the game of football. Has other interests in life like medical school. The interviews will have to help with that and determine if he loves the game or not.

football has 4 seasons .... Preseason , regular season . post season and the lying season ...

have to be very wary of the lying season , so much information ( much of which is false going in both directions good and bad)

I mean remember Dan Marino was on Coke rumors ?

how about the rumors pre draft about Warren Sapp ?

both guys stock plummeted and we later seen it was about false concerns ...

also for every Sapp / Marino we have a Manziel , Reuben Foster , Aldon Smith

football has 4 seasons .... Preseason , regular season . post season and the lying season ...

have to be very wary of the lying season , so much information ( much of which is false going in both directions good and bad)

I mean remember Dan Marino was on Coke rumors ?

how about the rumors pre draft about Warren Sapp ?

both guys stock plummeted and we later seen it was about false concerns ...

also for every Sapp / Marino we have a Manziel , Reuben Foster , Aldon Smith
    Sure, good points.

My eyes only have one season and I only really see a guy that can run in a straight line and catch the football over shorter guys from Vanderbilt, Arkansas, Idaho on that film. There is a Texas play and a shovel pass from Georgia. Mizzou lost 27-0 to Georgia this season and Albert O went 4 rec for 30 yards total and a long of 10yard reception.

I'm not seeing the Kelce or Gronk comparisons in my eyes, or stats vs a decent team. Some combine drills will show if he has the lateral quickness and 10 yard speed to be better, but so far I am seeing a guy that padded his stats against lesser teams and isn't as much of a football player as a project. Kind of the Artie Burns of TE class IMO.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I disagree the TE class is awful. There are 5 or 6 guys that look much better then Jace Sternberger was last year. There just isn't a Fant or Hockensen in this draft.

WR I agree with. Some guys that might have been first round picks last year, could be available in the 2nd round this year since the talent is much deeper. That being said, the Steelers have 3 guys on the roster already that were selected in the 2nd or 3rd round in JuJu, Washington, Johnson. They have a project TE in Gentry and a bust of a TE making $7million in McInjured, so an inexpensive way to give Ben a big receiving target that can work the inside of the field and red zone is drafting a TE with a premium pick.
    Rookie TEs almost always have about zero impact their first season. Year 2 or 3? Absolutely and in year 2-3 there are a few guys that will likely blow Gentry out of the water. But in 2020? Don't see it.

Take the guy who came up already in this thread - most reports indicate there are severe questions if he can separate on anything besides a straight line route in the NFL and that his blocking is poor at best. Can he get better? Sure. Most players do. But you are talking about red-shirting a guy and hoping he can be somewhat impactful by 2022 or 2023.

I'll take the WR who can help me now and worry about a back-up caliber TE later.

Rookie TEs almost always have about zero impact their first season. Year 2 or 3? Absolutely and in year 2-3 there are a few guys that will likely blow Gentry out of the water. But in 2020? Don't see it.

Take the guy who came up already in this thread - most reports indicate there are severe questions if he can separate on anything besides a straight line route in the NFL and that his blocking is poor at best. Can he get better? Sure. Most players do. But you are talking about red-shirting a guy and hoping he can be somewhat impactful by 2022 or 2023.

I'll take the WR who can help me now and worry about a back-up caliber TE later.
    I think Harrison Bryant, Trautman, Brycen Hopkins or Jared Pinkney instantly make the TE position better from a receiving standpoint. I have reservations about Hopkins drops and Pinkney I see as a Benjamin Watson guy that might not beat coverage as easily, but uses his big body to make contested catches. Cole Kmet will be gone early and I think Bryant from Washington is not much of a blocker.

These guys are all better receivers than Gentry. I watch as much Michigan football as I can on TV and Gentry is a converted QB, who we can only hope becomes good enough to be a #2 TE. Not Jesse James quick feet, but Matt Spaeth plodder, who can use his size and route running to get open briefly.

For a guy that likes innovation rather than traditional football play, you sure seem set on avoiding using a TE in the passing game to create mismatches against ILB's or smaller DB's. Doesn't seem congruent.

I think Harrison Bryant, Trautman, Brycen Hopkins or Jared Pinkney instantly make the TE position better from a receiving standpoint. I have reservations about Hopkins drops and Pinkney I see as a Benjamin Watson guy that might not beat coverage as easily, but uses his big body to make contested catches. Cole Kmet will be gone early and I think Bryant from Washington is not much of a blocker.

These guys are all better receivers than Gentry. I watch as much Michigan football as I can on TV and Gentry is a converted QB, who we can only hope becomes good enough to be a #2 TE. Not Jesse James quick feet, but Matt Spaeth plodder, who can use his size and route running to get open briefly.

For a guy that likes innovation rather than traditional football play, you sure seem set on avoiding using a TE in the passing game to create mismatches against ILB's or smaller DB's. Doesn't seem congruent.
    I'm all for using a TE in the passing game. But I have no interest if he can't also block worth a tinker's dam. Most of these athletic mismatches at TE can't pass protect, they certainly can't run block, and why not just throw another WR on the field then? Guys like Gronk and Kelce can actually block, so you can't just look at them being on the field and decide you can play pass defense. One of the reasons that Jimmy Grahamn never really had the dominate career that many thought he would was that he still can't block all that well. An even better example is OJ Howard. What use is he? Not as fast and elusive as an actual WR and such a poor blocker that he isn't really useful as a TE.

If you want a "big body" in the pass game and don't care about blocking, then just draft a big WR.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Steelers have also met with RB Cam Akers:

Pittsburgh Steelers

Cam Akers, RB, Florida State (COM)
    Albert Okwuegbunam, TE, Missouri (COM)
    Jalen Reagor, WR, TCU (COM)

http://walterfootball.com/ProspectMeetings/ByTeam

I'm all for using a TE in the passing game. But I have no interest if he can't also block worth a tinker's dam. Most of these athletic mismatches at TE can't pass protect, they certainly can't run block, and why not just throw another WR on the field then? Guys like Gronk and Kelce can actually block, so you can't just look at them being on the field and decide you can play pass defense. One of the reasons that Jimmy Grahamn never really had the dominate career that many thought he would was that he still can't block all that well. An even better example is OJ Howard. What use is he? Not as fast and elusive as an actual WR and such a poor blocker that he isn't really useful as a TE.

If you want a "big body" in the pass game and don't care about blocking, then just draft a big WR.
    Harrison Bryant won the Mackey award and looked good at Senior bowl with his blocking.
    Bryant showcased great blocking, which surely caught the eyes of evaluators. https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/1/25/21081715/nfl-draft-2020-senior-bowl-prospects-bengals-news

Adam Trautman is a good blocker and he showed it in the Senior Bowl vs good competition
    While he even shows the prowess to engage as a blocker on film, Trautman was no stranger to initiating contact in the run game yesterday either https://withthefirstpick.com/2020/01/24/2020-nfl-draft-5-standouts-shined-day-three-senior-bowl/2/

https://twitter.com/CoachPaulAlex/st...76894267408384

Brycen Hopkins has been working on his blocking with NFL O lineman Brad Hopkins.....his father.

Harrison Bryant won the Mackey award and looked good at Senior bowl with his blocking.
    Bryant showcased great blocking, which surely caught the eyes of evaluators. https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/1/25/21081715/nfl-draft-2020-senior-bowl-prospects-bengals-news

Adam Trautman is a good blocker and he showed it in the Senior Bowl vs good competition
    While he even shows the prowess to engage as a blocker on film, Trautman was no stranger to initiating contact in the run game yesterday either https://withthefirstpick.com/2020/01/24/2020-nfl-draft-5-standouts-shined-day-three-senior-bowl/2/

https://twitter.com/CoachPaulAlex/st...76894267408384

Brycen Hopkins has been working on his blocking with NFL O lineman Brad Hopkins.....his father.
    Great? Everything I have been reading has Trautman and Kemet graded as like a 2nd round prospect and most of the rest of the class as a round 3 or below talent that is going to get over-drafted because the overall TE class is really weak.

That to me says your looking at the the Spaeth, James, and Grimbles of the world. I mean draft one, it can't hurt. But I'm certainly not doing it with the 17th pick in the second round and I am certainly not counting on the player to alter my 2020 offense in a positive manner.

I mean here is a good example of what I see almost everywhere about Hunter Bryant (https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/h...ant/DCw2EjHKpt):

"Hunter Bryant should be a dynamic receiving threat at the NFL level. Bryant brings excellent quickness, run after catch skills and versatility to a flex tight end role. Plugging Bryant into a traditional inline role will water down his receiving skills — he's best working off the LOS or as a flexed slot receiver who can serve as a H/W/S mismatch for opposing defenders. If Bryant it put in such a flex role, look for early production and long-term starter status in the pros. "

That, for me, is not the scouting report of a TE. That is the scouting report of a slot WR who grew too much. Maybe I am being too literal or old school in my thinking, but if your not good at blocking attached to the LOS, you are not a TE. You are a really really big WR. Undoubtedly, that is what the college game is producing. But that is going off to another direction about what a TE should or could be. If we accept the idea that the Steelers want and need a "traditional" TE -- then I don't see more than 1 maybe 2 I would consider taking at 2.17 or maybe even with the third round comp pick.

Doesn't mean I am right. I don't watch much college football. I don't watch the Senior Bowl, etc. I going by what I am reading on the internet. It is entirely possible that it is a bunch of group-think nonesense. For the 2020 and beyond Steelers sake, I hope it is. They certainly need 1-3 players that represent serious upgrades at the position.

Mojouw, I think you hit the nail on the head with it being a bunch of group-think nonsense that this TE class isnt great. I think I broke down what I saw from video and Senior Bowl week on TE's I think the Steelers had a shot at and went like this:

-Harrison Bryant, FLA Atlantic. Long, rangy, exellent hands and runs great routes in the pass game. A bit lean but a willing blocker who showed that in Mobile. My pro comp was Dennis Pitta, but Lance Zeirline is George Kittle.

-Adam Trautman, Dayton. Big target at 6'5" that gets in and out of routes well. Blocks well and worked on blocking actively. Some commented he ran routes with the receivers ability in Senior Bowl. Still potential to develop. My pro comp is a developing Greg Olsen. Others have him as Dallas Goedart comp.

-Jared Pinkney. Big body, good hands, makes contested catches, questionable explosiveness or ability to separate from elite defenders. Has frame to be good blocker, but needs work on it. Productive in 2018, but not as much in 2019. Comparison Benjamin Watson. Which in todays NFL might be more traditional and less valued. Round 3

-Brycen Hopkins Purdue, at 6'3" and change is smaller frame TE, but athletic and runs good routes and makes some great catches. Willing blocker and working on that with NFL O lineman Brad Hopkins(father). Had some questions about dropped passes and working on receiving skills with former NFL receiver Derrick Mason. My pro comparison is Jordan Reed type player.

-Josiah DeGuara- Cincinatti. Not the biggest, not the fastest TE, but possibly the best effort and ability to maximize his talent. Willing blocker who will seal defenders. Good route runner that has knack of getting open in zones. IMO, he is to TE play what Tyler Matakevich is to ILB play. Should be R5-6 IMO.

I think Kmet will be gone. He has some Heath Miller look to me and small sample size though. Doesn't look fast but just gets open.
    Hunter Bryant is more receiver than TE as you pointed out.
    Moss is a good blocker and was productive at LSU underneath, but I don't think he is the vertical threat that other guys like Bryant(s) or Trautman and Hopkins are.
    Albert O is a guy that scares me as he moves well for a big guy and gets hype, but I don't think his skills make him as versatile as many others. I think there are 6-7 guys I like before him.

Mojouw, I think you hit the nail on the head with it being a bunch of group-think nonsense that this TE class isnt great. I think I broke down what I saw from video and Senior Bowl week on TE's I think the Steelers had a shot at and went like this:

-Adam Trautman, Dayton. Big target at 6'5" that gets in and out of routes well. Blocks well and worked on blocking actively. Some commented he ran routes with the receivers ability in Senior Bowl. Still potential to develop. My pro comp is a developing Greg Olsen. Others have him as Dallas Goedart comp.

I haven't seen this kid play at all , I mean tape on Dayton is like non existent ... but you make him sound like a quality player but that is not what I am seeing elsewhere ... do you have a link to some tape on him would love to see?

kid is a project that is new to the TE pos and has tons to learn , he got by on athletic ability at a small school vs inferior talent what he ends up is a throw of the dart it could land anywhere but he isnt gonna be a day 1 starter anywhere and likely wont even be active year 1 from what I am reading and his blocking ability has a lot to be desired .......
    https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/a...man/CF7P84dFi8

I haven't seen this kid play at all , I mean tape on Dayton is like non existent ... but you make him sound like a quality player but that is not what I am seeing elsewhere ... do you have a link to some tape on him would love to see?

kid is a project that is new to the TE pos and has tons to learn , he got by on athletic ability at a small school vs inferior talent what he ends up is a throw of the dart it could land anywhere but he isnt gonna be a day 1 starter anywhere and likely wont even be active year 1 from what I am reading and his blocking ability has a lot to be desired .......
    https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/a...man/CF7P84dFi8
    If you are reading that Trautman cant block and is a project, then that is what you most likely want to hear. I posted a link on post #15 to a tweet on his blocking at the Senior Bowl. Lots of talk of him being the best TE at the Senior Bowl. Here is an article from the Detroit Free Press (Matt Patricia coached the North Team in Mobile) where Mel Kiper says the 2nd round is a possibility for Trautman.
    “You watch the kid, just the way he emerged in terms of the position, adapting to being a tight end, dominating that level,” ESPN analyst Mel Kiper Jr. said in a teleconference Wednesday. “The hands. The fact that he can just overpower people at times in the open field. His aggressiveness. … We saw (Chicago Bears tight end) Adam Shaheen go in the second round (of the 2017 draft), small-college kid. Now he hasn’t panned out in the NFL. I think Trautman will. Thought Shaheen had a chance to be a developmental guy, but Trautman’s got a higher grade than what Shaheen had, so the second round is not out of the realm of possibility. https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...ki/4825937002/

NFL.com Chad Reuter has him projected as 3rd round. Somebody had him mocked to the Patriots in the 1st, but I think that is too high.

You can find video of him and Dayton on youtube vs San Diego in 2018 and I think Drake this year. All the reports from Senior Bowl week were that he and Harrison Bryant of Fla Atlantic were the top TE there that week and the only guy missing from there that week was Kmet and I guess if some value Hunter Bryant, but otherwise the top TE talent was on the field that week.

If you are reading that Trautman cant block and is a project, then that is what you most likely want to hear. I posted a link on post #15 to a tweet on his blocking at the Senior Bowl. Lots of talk of him being the best TE at the Senior Bowl. Here is an article from the Detroit Free Press (Matt Patricia coached the North Team in Mobile) where Mel Kiper says the 2nd round is a possibility for Trautman.
    “You watch the kid, just the way he emerged in terms of the position, adapting to being a tight end, dominating that level,” ESPN analyst Mel Kiper Jr. said in a teleconference Wednesday. “The hands. The fact that he can just overpower people at times in the open field. His aggressiveness. … We saw (Chicago Bears tight end) Adam Shaheen go in the second round (of the 2017 draft), small-college kid. Now he hasn’t panned out in the NFL. I think Trautman will. Thought Shaheen had a chance to be a developmental guy, but Trautman’s got a higher grade than what Shaheen had, so the second round is not out of the realm of possibility. https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...ki/4825937002/

NFL.com Chad Reuter has him projected as 3rd round. Somebody had him mocked to the Patriots in the 1st, but I think that is too high.

You can find video of him and Dayton on youtube vs San Diego in 2018 and I think Drake this year. All the reports from Senior Bowl week were that he and Harrison Bryant of Fla Atlantic were the top TE there that week and the only guy missing from there that week was Kmet and I guess if some value Hunter Bryant, but otherwise the top TE talent was on the field that week.
    This is an opportunity for my favorite draft rent. Talent grade versus round projection. Just because a team needs to spend a pick in x round to ensure they can draft y player does NOT always mean that player has taken equal to that draft round. I really wish we talked about it differently.

For instance: In the 2020 draft, this small school TE who projects on a scale from Adam Shaheen to Dallas Goedert, will cost teams a higher draft pick than is typical. With a class lacking in top end talent, the untapped athletic potential will move this player high into the overall draft board.

Isn't that how we typically define reach? While all or none of the TEs in the 2020 class could be solid NFL players, they are going to cost more than the "average". Combine that with the idea that 8/10 TEs have neglible impact in their rookie year and you have a premium sticker price on developmental projects.

I don't think I'm really adequately explaining what I'm driving at, but based solely on the sources I've read, which as has been pointed out have a strong potential to be inaccurate, 2020 TEs are extremely high risk for low reward.

FWIW, I think TE is the HARDEST position to correctly identify and project. Look how many get drafted each year and how many flop across the league.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

updated list:

Pittsburgh Steelers

Lloyd Cushenberry, C, LSU (COM)
    Colton McKivitz, OT, West Virginia (COM)

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

The Steelers will draft a WR... just maybe not with their first pick in this draft. As you stated: this draft is deep at WR; so, we could get a good one on Day 3.

(JuJu would be our slot receiver. He excels there.)

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    updated list:

Pittsburgh Steelers

Cushenberry

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Reagor will probably be long gone before the Steelers have a chance to draft him.

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Cushenberry
    If he is there in the 2nd round, I would suggest the Steelers have Dri Archer sprint to the podium with the draft card.

He could either get a chance to compete for the LG job if they let Foster go and if he doesn't grab the job, then he is the reserve G/C for a season. A good eventual successor to Pouncey and by all accounts a great character kid that is a hard worker and strong interior lineman.

If he is there in the 2nd round, I would suggest the Steelers have Dri Archer sprint to the podium with the draft card.
    Archer would either fumble the card or pull a hamstring while running to the wrong podium.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    Archer would either fumble the card or pull a hamstring while running to the wrong podium.
    Ok, maybe we need Verron Haynes to lead block for him? But I would still jump at Cushenberry.

Pittsburgh Steelers

Josh Uche, 3-4OLB/OLB, Michigan (COM)
    Curtis Weaver, DE/3-4OLB, Boise State (COM)

http://walterfootball.com/prospectMeetings/byteam

as a side note this is a kid Shoes will fall in love with and rightfully so
    Albert O just ran a 4.49 and a 4.50, very impressive!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Guy made a lot of money today.