Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Garrett Renews Claim Rudolph Called Him N***er

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Re: Garrett Renews Claim Rudolph Called Him N***er

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    I’ll try not to rehash exact points others have already made, but does anyone else think it’s just physically hard to imagine Rudolph formulating ANY kind of coherent words WHILE being sacked?

When you’re actually taking the hit maybe you grunt or whatever, but throwing out a multi syllabic racially charged insult while taking a hit, and trying to protect the ball, and going to the ground? I don’t want to make light of it, but it’s comical to imagine such a thing.

It seems WAY more likely that the only reason Myles’s is making that claim is because it’s the only moment he can think of when maybe no one else was very close to them. But still, if Rudolph said it while being hit it couldn’t have been a whisper or an aside.

The physics of it just don’t seem plausible.
    agreed, it just does seem so improbable. It’s far more likely that while Garrett was on top of him, Rudolph would yell ‘get off me MFer!’

but, in this society it seems the mantra ‘a lie told often enough becomes the truth’ is implemented a lot, maybe Garrett believes if he says it enough it will become truth to himself and others - sad

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

Re: Garrett Renews Claim Rudolph Called Him N***er

http ://youtu.be/vn_PSJsl0LQ
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .