Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2020 B&G Mock

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

2020 B&G Mock

Post Senior Bowl mock.

1. Minkah Fitzpatrick, S, Alabama (thoughts? lol)
    2. Adam Trautman, TE, Dayton
    3*. Damien Lewis, OG, LSU
    4. DaVon Hamilton, DT, Ohio State
    4. Lynn Bowden Jr, WR, Kentucky
    6. Sewo Olonilua, RB, TCU
    7. Tanner Muse, SS/Dime LB, Clemson
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: 2020 B&G Mock

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Post Senior Bowl mock.

1. A lot of people have him mocked to us

2. I really want Jacob Eason. But, I guess that I can live with “winning now”.

4. I think they go with a 2-5 and slide Tuitt back in (and go with Alualu & Buggs as the backups). I’d take Alex Highsmith here.

4. Whichever WR they draft, I know he’ll be good.

6. As I stated elsewhere, gimme Joshua Kelly.

7. Sounds good. It’s that 5th/hybrid LB spot that we’ve been trying to fill for yeeears.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    1. A lot of people have him mocked to us

2. I really want Jacob Eason. But, I guess that I can live with “winning now”.

4. I think they go with a 2-5 and slide Tuitt back in (and go with Alualu & Buggs as the backups). I’d take Alex Highsmith here.

4. Whichever WR they draft, I know he’ll be good.

6. As I stated elsewhere, gimme Joshua Kelly.

7. Sounds good. It’s that 5th/hybrid LB spot that we’ve been trying to fill for yeeears.
    If you have time look up Lynn Bowden from Kentucky. He is a 'do it all' play maker. He had to fill in at QB last year for the Widcats and he just ran all over teams.

2019: Rushed for 1468 yards and 13 TD's, received the ball for 348 yards and a TD, passed for 3 TD's(Kentucky of course didn't throw much, Bowden also threw 3 ints)
    2018: As sophomore playing WR, Bowden had 745 yards receiving and 5 TD's, also had two punt return TD's.

Just give him the ball.

Edit:
    Here's a profile from SD
    https://steelersdepot.com/2020/01/20...ynn-bowden-jr/
    Last edited by BlackAndGold; 01-26-2020 at 01:06 AM.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Post Senior Bowl mock.

I like what you have going on here. A couple notes

2. I heard Pat Kirwan on the Senior Bowl broadcast on ESPN radio say he thinks Trautman goes round 3-4. I think he doesn't get past 3, so I'm good with him in the 2nd.

3. I think the Steelers can do better than Lewis in the 3rd. Kind of has short arms and I question his pass protection skills. Road grader, but quicker 3techniques might abuse him often. Not good when your QB getting rushed up A or B gap. I still would hold out hope that Ruiz C/G from Michigan is on the board at this point. Kiper ranks him as the 3rd best C in the draft.

4. Hamilton I like a lot if he lasts to here. Big run stuffer, not a great pass rusher, but I think Heyward, Tuitt, Buggs have enough ability to get to the QB that Hamilton can be a plug and play guy at the nose.

4B. I need to do some work on Bowden Jr. I still think there might be an edge rusher who might be more of a priority, since the potential of going into the season with Watt, Chickillo, Adenyi and Skipper is very real. I'm with Teeg on this, if Highsmith is still there, Steelers should pick him.

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

What actually number picks do we have per round? I'm to lazy to look lol

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

If you have time look up Lynn Bowden from Kentucky. He is a 'do it all' play maker. He had to fill in at QB last year for the Widcats and he just ran all over teams.

2019: Rushed for 1468 yards and 13 TD's, received the ball for 348 yards and a TD, passed for 3 TD's(Kentucky of course didn't throw much, Bowden also threw 3 ints)
    2018: As sophomore playing WR, Bowden had 745 yards receiving and 5 TD's, also had two punt return TD's.

Just give him the ball.

Edit:
    Here's a profile from SD
    Thank you. Really. This is sort of what I was saying (in another thread). We need all of our minds out together to amass a master list. Because, no one here has the time to look at every conference, let alone every player.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Steeler View Post
    What actually number picks do we have per round? I'm to lazy to look lol

R2: 49

*R3: (expected for Bell)

R4: 99

R4: 114

R6: 179

R7: 210

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Could we package picks 4B, R6, and R7 to move back into the earlier parts of R3?

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Just give him the ball.

Edit:
    Here's a profile from SD
    I looked at Bowden film and just cant figure out any other place than slot receiver for him to play. Sure he is just a good football player and an athlete, but he isn't going to project to QB and he doesn't look big enough to be an outside receiver. Maybe a 3rd down RB/Slot receiver.

Will be interesting to see how he tests at pro day or combine. I have seen him listed at 6'1", 185 or 6'0", 199lbs so not sure his actual measureables, but I think the 6'0" 199lbs is closer as he looks even shorter and stocky. Looks to have adequate speed, but that might time out at 4.45 or higher. A team needs to have a plan with him IMO, or else he really compares to Randle El, but stronger and less polished as a WR, with who knows what lateral quickness numbers.

The Steelersdepot article on using him in the jet sweep game is a bit moot IMO, as the hashmarks are narrower in the NFL than college and the effective guys that run any jet sweep motion also have an athletic QB that is going to option the backside DE and the WR is a guy that has 4.3 type speed, not a 200lb slot receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    I looked at Bowden film and just cant figure out any other place than slot receiver for him to play. Sure he is just a good football player and an athlete, but he isn't going to project to QB and he doesn't look big enough to be an outside receiver. Maybe a 3rd down RB/Slot receiver.

Will be interesting to see how he tests at pro day or combine. I have seen him listed at 6'1", 185 or 6'0", 199lbs so not sure his actual measureables, but I think the 6'0" 199lbs is closer as he looks even shorter and stocky. Looks to have adequate speed, but that might time out at 4.45 or higher. A team needs to have a plan with him IMO, or else he really compares to Randle El, but stronger and less polished as a WR, with who knows what lateral quickness numbers.

The Steelersdepot article on using him in the jet sweep game is a bit moot IMO, as the hashmarks are narrower in the NFL than college and the effective guys that run any jet sweep motion also have an athletic QB that is going to option the backside DE and the WR is a guy that has 4.3 type speed, not a 200lb slot receiver.
    Agreed with a lot what you said. Bowden is no doubt a project. He'll have to polish up his route running and learn more of the route tree but what I like about him is he's dangerous with the ball in his hands. If they can develop him he could be a steal. I'm also interested to see how preforms at the combine/pro day.

James Proche from SMU would be a preferred WR target but I don't see him getting out of round 3. Rumors are that the Pats raved about him during Senior Bowl week. Quick X/slot receiver that creates separation.

I like what you have going on here. A couple notes

2. I heard Pat Kirwan on the Senior Bowl broadcast on ESPN radio say he thinks Trautman goes round 3-4. I think he doesn't get past 3, so I'm good with him in the 2nd.

3. I think the Steelers can do better than Lewis in the 3rd. Kind of has short arms and I question his pass protection skills. Road grader, but quicker 3techniques might abuse him often. Not good when your QB getting rushed up A or B gap. I still would hold out hope that Ruiz C/G from Michigan is on the board at this point. Kiper ranks him as the 3rd best C in the draft.

4. Hamilton I like a lot if he lasts to here. Big run stuffer, not a great pass rusher, but I think Heyward, Tuitt, Buggs have enough ability to get to the QB that Hamilton can be a plug and play guy at the nose.

4B. I need to do some work on Bowden Jr. I still think there might be an edge rusher who might be more of a priority, since the potential of going into the season with Watt, Chickillo, Adenyi and Skipper is very real. I'm with Teeg on this, if Highsmith is still there, Steelers should pick him.
    I'll have to look more into Lewis about his arm length but he was impressive during the Senior Bowl, practices and during the game. His teammate Cushenberry also did well at center, I like both of the LSU lineman. Ruiz is rising high on scouts big boards, may go early 2nd. I would be happy if he fell to #49.

Hamilton just looks like a Steelers pick. Doesn't hurt that he is a Buckeye.

I would be fine with Highsmith at 4B. Like you basically said, depth is needed. Though I would say drafting a safety could be an option also.
    Last edited by BlackAndGold; 01-27-2020 at 06:17 PM.

I'll have to look more into Lewis about his arm length but he was impressive during the Senior Bowl, practices and during the game. His teammate Cushenberry also did well at center, I like both of the LSU lineman. Ruiz is rising high on scouts big boards, may go early 2nd. I would be happy if he fell to #49.

Hamilton just looks like a Steelers pick. Doesn't hurt that he is a Buckeye.

I would be fine with Highsmith at 4B. Like you basically said, depth is needed. Though I would say drafting a safety could be an option also.
    Lewis arm length measured over 33" at the weigh in and that isn't bad for an interior lineman. I saw Gallimore swim him in the first quarter, with exactly the pass rush move I am concerned about, but luckily the RT was able to help pick it up. The double team block the announcers were gushing about showed that Daniel Jeremiah doesn't know much about interior line play. It was 600lbs of o linemen vs 300 lb of D linemen and the DT turned his back to the down block.

Another scenario I thought of is :
    2.Trautman
    3. Van Jefferson, WR Florida
    4. Hamilton
    4B. Alex Highsmith Edge
    6. Jon Runyan Jr. OG

I was looking over a couple of mock drafts. Here’s some things I keep seeing:

1. Trautmanin R1. (Mostly to the Taperiots.)

2. Several mocks have Cole Kmet (TE, Notre Dame) mocked to the Steelers in R2.

3. Jacob Eason goes around 40ish. I’d love to trade up for him.

4. Cushenberry, Ruiz, Lewis, & Lemieux in R2... generally in that order.

5. Grant Delpit (S, LSU) has slid from top 5 to top 10 to late R1. Someone on here mentioned how the Steelers might draft someone who “slips” (a steal)... well, at this rate, maybe it’s Delpit.

I was looking over a couple of mock drafts. Here’s some things I keep seeing:

1. Trautmanin R1. (Mostly to the Taperiots.)

2. Several mocks have Cole Kmet (TE, Notre Dame) mocked to the Steelers in R2.

3. Jacob Eason goes around 40ish. I’d love to trade up for him.

4. Cushenberry, Ruiz, Lewis, & Lemieux in R2... generally in that order.

5. Grant Delpit (S, LSU) has slid from top 5 to top 10 to late R1. Someone on here mentioned how the Steelers might draft someone who “slips” (a steal)... well, at this rate, maybe it’s Delpit.
    If Kmet posts some slow times at Indy, then maybe he slides, but I have to think his production at ND will be more highly considered than Trautman's production at Dayton, although again if Trautman impresses physically at the Combine I think he could slip to the bottom of R1, but personally I think Kmet and Harrison Bryant get drafted ahead of Trautman.

I honestly would be fine if the Steelers selected Kmet, Bryant, Trautman, Hopkins. At least 1 of them should be there at #49, but the question is will there be a better football player there so the Steelers don't draft TE until later.

If Kmet posts some slow times at Indy, then maybe he slides, but I have to think his production at ND will be more highly considered than Trautman's production at Dayton, although again if Trautman impresses physically at the Combine I think he could slip to the bottom of R1, but personally I think Kmet and Harrison Bryant get drafted ahead of Trautman.

I honestly would be fine if the Steelers selected Kmet, Bryant, Trautman, Hopkins. At least 1 of them should be there at #49, but the question is will there be a better football player there so the Steelers don't draft TE until later.
    I’m torn on pick #49.

1. I want Eason. This is a QB-driven league, and I’m all for drafting one every single draft until we hit on one. (Yes, we have Rudolph, but I’d rather have “too many” QBs on the roster than too few.)

2. If we stick with Rudolph as the “future”, I really, really want to improve the O-line.

3. We need a TE. It’d make this offense churn. Plus, that we can used McDonald’s cap space to re-sign other players.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I’m torn on pick #49.

1. I want Eason. This is a QB-driven league, and I’m all for drafting one every single draft until we hit on one. (Yes, we have Rudolph, but I’d rather have “too many” QBs on the roster than too few.)

2. If we stick with Rudolph as the “future”, I really, really want to improve the O-line.

3. We need a TE. It’d make this offense churn. Plus, that we can used McDonald’s cap space to re-sign other players.
    I think McDonald is a cap casualty($7.1M cap hit) anyway. Going forward with re-signing Vannett(5th season as pro) and 2nd year Gentry is not ideal and maybe forces drafting a TE prospect. IF Finney leaves via FA that leaves Hassenauer as Pouncey's only backup. This leads me to believe that a C/G prospect is also a must draft. Foster is an intriguing situation to me due to the Steelers loyalty to players vs $5.5M cap hit with Feiler as a RFA. $4M of Foster's money may be guaranteed anyway, others know the contract part better. All this to really say I believe 2 of this year's draft picks will be at the TE and C/G positions. Now to find the most "Steelers" prospect amongst them.

I’m torn on pick #49.

I know you love Eason and I should do some film study on him, as I think the knock on him is consistency and accuracy, but has the size, arm strength and looks to be a decent athlete. If you want too many QB's then lets look at this:

R2. Cushenberry C/G LSU
    R3 compensatory Brycen Hopkins or Jared Pinkney (I think Kmet, Bryant and Trautman all go before them)
    R4. Davon Hamilton DT Ohio St
    R4b Alex Highsmith Edge Charlotte
    R6. Shea Patterson QB Michigan

I know you love Eason and I should do some film study on him, as I think the knock on him is consistency and accuracy, but has the size, arm strength and looks to be a decent athlete. If you want too many QB's then lets look at this:

R2. Cushenberry C/G LSU
    R3 compensatory Brycen Hopkins or Jared Pinkney (I think Kmet, Bryant and Trautman all go before them)
    R4. Davon Hamilton DT Ohio St
    R4b Alex Highsmith Edge Charlotte
    R6. Shea Patterson QB Michigan
    Oh, let’s be clear: Eason is wildly inconsistent. It’ll drive a person crazy.

But, his memory is non-existent. Think of Jameis Winston’s ability to throw a TD one play after throwing an INT... (except, Eason will only have half as many INTs as Winston). It sort of reminds me of that video of Holmgren talking to Favre on the sideline, where Holmgren asks, “Uh, you okay out there?” To which Favre shrugs and replies as though absolutely nothing happened, “Yeah.”

If you give Eason ten attempts, seven times you’re like “good throw”, one time you’re like “Dude, what the eff were you thinking!?!”, and two times you’re like, “How did he make that throw???”

That said...

That mock draft is a thing of beauty. WOW!!! It checks all of the boxes. I don’t get “my” QB, but it does add a lot of the other things that I really want.

Oh, let’s be clear: Eason is wildly inconsistent. It’ll drive a person crazy.

But, his memory is non-existent. Think of Jameis Winston’s ability to throw a TD one play after throwing an INT... (except, Eason will only have half as many INTs as Winston). It sort of reminds me of that video of Holmgren talking to Favre on the sideline, where Holmgren asks, “Uh, you okay out there?” To which Favre shrugs and replies as though absolutely nothing happened, “Yeah.”

If you give Eason ten attempts, seven times you’re like “good throw”, one time you’re like “Dude, what the eff were you thinking!?!”, and two times you’re like, “How did he make that throw???”

That said...

That mock draft is a thing of beauty. WOW!!! It checks all of the boxes. I don’t get “my” QB, but it does add a lot of the other things that I really want.
    Thanks for your insight. I watched Eason's Oregon and Eastern Washington games and lots there to like. Strong arm, good footwork, throws a great deep ball. A lot of throws were one read and wing it, but vs Oregon he had to get thru some progressions and showed some athleticism to escape the rush and then find a receiver on a deep comeback. He might be the best value if he is there at #49, but is Ben gonna complain again that they aren't getting him offensive assets by drafting a QB, just like he did with Rudolph?

I may be inclined to use the R2 pick on Eason in my mock and then address G/C in the 6th, but I think Ben still carries a lot of weight in the organization and if he is coming back, the Steelers are going to get him some assets to work with over the last year or 2 of his career before drafting his successor. Plus, I am gonna go with the 6th round Michigan QB draft and see if it works this time for the Steelers.

Thanks for your insight. I watched Eason's Oregon and Eastern Washington games and lots there to like. Strong arm, good footwork, throws a great deep ball. A lot of throws were one read and wing it, but vs Oregon he had to get thru some progressions and showed some athleticism to escape the rush and then find a receiver on a deep comeback. He might be the best value if he is there at #49, but is Ben gonna complain again that they aren't getting him offensive assets by drafting a QB, just like he did with Rudolph?

I may be inclined to use the R2 pick on Eason in my mock and then address G/C in the 6th, but I think Ben still carries a lot of weight in the organization and if he is coming back, the Steelers are going to get him some assets to work with over the last year or 2 of his career before drafting his successor. Plus, I am gonna go with the 6th round Michigan QB draft and see if it works this time for the Steelers.
    One other “down thumb” for Eason: he will occasionally lock into a receiver. His strong arm powers his throws past college CBs, but if he’s gonna survive in the NFL, Eason has to use his eyes better.

As far as Ben goes, this past season has shown us that an All Star defense can only take you so far; a team needs competent QB play to succeed. Ergo, Ben will complain (if Eason is picked), but the Steelers also know that Ben’s not long for this league... and, the team is one injury away from the same situation as last season.

So, Yes, Ben will make a snide comment, but everyone else in the building will understand the reasoning.

Heck, even Ben will “understand” it; he just won’t like it.

MOCKS:
    I can see the value in both. Instead of being between “a rock and a hard place” those two mocks are like standing between “a slice of pizza and a donut.”

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

I’m torn on pick #49.

On Eason, I just don't know. He could be a slug-like and stiff pocket passer with a fantastic arm. Some of the throws he makes are special, but I see him locking on to one man too often and " getting away " with it because of the range and velocity of his throws. Just because he looks somewhat mobile in the PAC 10 doesn't sell me. NFL front 7 players are who he will be playing against, and the ends these days are really fast. I'm concerned he will be too easy to sack. He doesn't seem to make quick decisions either and waits for it to happen rather than anticipating the moment when it will happen. He could have used another year in college.

Where he goes in the draft depends on how he works out. He has to show good footwork and agility, the ability to throw on the run in drills, and his pro day. If he doesn't, I'll pass. If he does, some team will pick him in round one.

He could be a Drew Bledsoe type of player. Or he could be a BUST.

His best fit is on a vertical type of offense with speed receivers with an OC or head coach that understand who to take advantage of what he does best. Based on what I've seen, he'll also need a better than average OL in pass protection.

If he's there for us in round two, and doesn't have red flag agility issues, I'll gamble with the upside because the Steelers won't be in a position to pick one of the top 3 QB's in the 2021 draft. Speaking of the draft, we need a NBA-NHL like lottery system! Its the only way I can see the Steelers getting a top 8 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Six Rings View Post
    On Eason, I just don't know. He could be a slug-like and stiff pocket passer with a fantastic arm. Some of the throws he makes are special, but I see him locking on to one man too often and " getting away " with it because of the range and velocity of his throws. Just because he looks somewhat mobile in the PAC 10 doesn't sell me. NFL front 7 players are who he will be playing against, and the ends these days are really fast. I'm concerned he will be too easy to sack. He doesn't seem to make quick decisions either and waits for it to happen rather than anticipating the moment when it will happen. He could have used another year in college.

Where he goes in the draft depends on how he works out. He has to show good footwork and agility, the ability to throw on the run in drills, and his pro day. If he doesn't, I'll pass. If he does, some team will pick him in round one.

He could be a Drew Bledsoe type of player. Or he could be a BUST.

His best fit is on a vertical type of offense with speed receivers with an OC or head coach that understand who to take advantage of what he does best. Based on what I've seen, he'll also need a better than average OL in pass protection.

If he's there for us in round two, and doesn't have red flag agility issues, I'll gamble with the upside because the Steelers won't be in a position to pick one of the top 3 QB's in the 2021 draft. Speaking of the draft, we need a NBA-NHL like lottery system! Its the only way I can see the Steelers getting a top 8 pick.
    I hadn’t really noticed/thought about Eason’s mobility (or, lack thereof). I’ll have to investigate that.

That said, he’s got the arm.

Any QB taken after the top 15 is going to have question marks and warts. Eason stares down his receivers/relies on his arm-strength to get the ball past the CB. He’s inconsistent (although, his good plays far outweigh his WTF plays). And, he’s not very mobile (let’s assume; I haven’t looked yet).

SUMMATION:
    I would pick Eason at 49 in a heartbeat.

I hadn’t really noticed/thought about Eason’s mobility (or, lack thereof). I’ll have to investigate that.

That said, he’s got the arm.

Any QB taken after the top 15 is going to have question marks and warts. Eason stares down his receivers/relies on his arm-strength to get the ball past the CB. He’s inconsistent (although, his good plays far outweigh his WTF plays). And, he’s not very mobile (let’s assume; I haven’t looked yet).

SUMMATION:
    I would pick Eason at 49 in a heartbeat.
    Eason is a decent athlete. In the Oregon video online he scrambles away from the rush to his left and completes a pass downfield to a WR coming back to the football. Its not Hodges kind of speed, but more a younger Ben type of mobility. Also a rollout to his right he looked good as well.

I think Shea Patterson is the better athlete, but he was much more inconsistent. Eason throws an accurate deep ball and can spin the intermediate stuff as well. I would be fine with his pick.

https://steelersdepot.com/2020/02/20...sewo-olonilua/

My favorite day three RB, Sewo Olonilua.

https://steelersdepot.com/2020/02/20...sewo-olonilua/

My favorite day three RB, Sewo Olonilua.
    Looks like a 230lb RB with Suddeness and Glide, according to the article.

Post combine.

2. Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame
    3*. Matt Hennessy, G/C, Temple
    4. James Proche, WR, SMU
    4. Brandon Jones, S, Texas, or Alex Highsmith, OLB, Charlotte (yes I'm cheating)
    7. Benito Jones, NT, Ole Miss

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Post combine.

2. Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame
    3*. Matt Hennessy, G/C, Temple
    4. James Proche, WR, SMU
    4. Brandon Jones, S, Texas
    7. Benito Jones, NT, Ole Miss
    Good mock, tackles the biggest needs first.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

2 - Julien Okwara OLB ND
    3* - Ben Bredesen OG Mich
    4 - Brandon Jones SS Texas
    4 - Colby Parkinson TE Stanford
    6 - Lamar Jackson CB Nebraska
    7 - Juaun Jennings WR Tennessee

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    2 - Julien Okwara OLB ND
    3* - Ben Bredesen OG Mich
    4 - Brandon Jones SS Texas
    4 - Colby Parkinson TE Stanford
    6 - Lamar Jackson CB Nebraska
    7 - Juaun Jennings WR Tennessee
    Umm Lamar Jackson is the QB for Baltimore.

Creating a new mock then deleting it because I wind up not liking it after writing it down.

2. Antoine Winfield Jr, S/SCB, Minnesota
    3. Isaiah Coulter, WR, Rhode Island
    4. Brycen Hopkins, TE, Purdue
    4. Jon Runyan Jr, OG, Michigan
    7. Bravvion Roy, NT, Baylor
    Last edited by BlackAndGold; 03-29-2020 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Added Runyan in round 4 over Dotson.