Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: early 2020 Mock

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: early 2020 Mock

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Fanspeak sim:

49: R2P17 S GRANT DELPIT LSU
    102: R3P38 WR BRYAN EDWARDS SOUTH CAROLINA
    124: R4P18 C TYLER BIADASZ WISCONSIN
    135: R4P29 RB ANTONIO GIBSON MEMPHIS
    198: R6P19 DL BRAVVION ROY BAYLOR
    232: R7P18 WR LAWRENCE CAGER GEORGIA

Delpit plays in sub packages and allows team to move Edmunds, Fitzpatrick, and maybe Haden all over the formation. Covers up for the several hundred coverage snaps that Mark Barron played last season.Edwards is just a potential monster "big slot" WR in year one and beyond that, who knows? Then I got my interior OL piece. I'm a sucker for big ole UW OL. I missed on the two edges I wanted (Highsmith and Huff), so got my big ugly instead. The rest of draft is just potential. Gibson might just be a way better version of Jalen Samuels or he might be far more. Roy might be another presence in the middle, he might not -- but I'd like to find out. Finally, Cager could just be the next supersized WR or he could be a mistake. But...I'm building a fleet of monsters here. Put Juju, Edwards, Ebron, Cager, and Gibson all on the field together. Someone is gonna have a mismatch just based on size.
    Delpit could be one of those “steals” that the Steelers seemingly endless up with every few drafts.

No Highsmith... tsk, tsk

WRs: I see what you’re doing. Creating a mismatch for “one” of them based off of sheer size & athleticism.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: early 2020 Mock