Thread: Joe Burrow

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Joe Burrow

I know nothing is guaranteed at the next level and the NFL is much faster than college but this kid scares me. He's fucking good and if the Bungals can figure out how to put a team around him they are going to be good.

I watched him a lot this year and he's smart, got pocket presence, can run if he has to, is a leader, and accurate.

It looks like all three other AFC North teams have their future QB's we just need to get ours now.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Joe Burrow

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    I know nothing is guaranteed at the next level and the NFL is much faster than college but this kid scares me. He's fucking good and if the Bungals can figure out how to put a team around him they are going to be good.

I watched him a lot this year and he's smart, got pocket presence, can run if he has to, is a leader, and accurate.

It looks like all three other AFC North teams have their future QB's we just need to get ours now.
    I'm less than sold on Baker. I'm not totally convinced on Jackson (0-2). And the Bengals can screw up any QB. That said, we need the next ANSWER soon.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Reminds me of Elway, with slightly less arm.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

This kid in the division scares me. Mike Brown will screw it up, no doubt and the Bengals won't win a Super Bowl as long as Brown is the owner but with him if he lives up to the hype at the very least you would be looking at a playoff contender in today's NFL

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Reminds me of Elway, with slightly less arm.
    To be fair, there are artillery pieces with less arm than Elway.

Burrow is a fascinating prospect because he went from a guy no one was talking about to the destroyer of defenses and savior of franchises in one college season.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Pump the breaks a little. Burrows is definitely a good QB, no doubt, a bit cocky at times in my book, but a good QB. But the NFL is different college, faster pace, bigger players, harder hitting, etc.etc.. Burrows isn't going to jump right into the bungholes lineup and take them from 2-14 to 14-2. It will take a couple years (at least) for him to adjust and take that comical team to a playoff season. And with that offensive line, he could end up hurt and season ending injury real fast. Bunghole first round picks don't usually end well....pity the kid.