• Titans vs. Niners

3 13.64%
  • Titans vs. Packers

5 22.73%
  • Chiefs vs. Niners

8 36.36%
  • Chiefs vs. Packers

5 22.73%
  • Who cares? Football ended on Dec 29th!!!

1 4.55%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AFCCG / NFCCG

Hybrid View

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

AFCCG / NFCCG

Vote for which matchup you would like to see in the Super Bowl.

Then, explain Why?

AFCCG:
    Titans @ Chiefs I know that the Titans losing helps our R4 pick. But, after rooting for them fir the past two weekends, I’ve sort of found them enjoyable. Go Titans!!!

NFCCG:
    Packers @ Niners I have no problem with the Niners “catching up to us” in Super Bowls. I’ve always respected them as an organization. Plus, if we don’t want anyone to “catch us”, then we should simply start winning championships. Lastly, that audio of the Packers players making fun of Troy (during Super Bowl XLV) still chafes me. Go Niners!!!

What days you?

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: AFCCG / NFCCG

I have no problem with either of the 4 remaining teams and have no rooting interest

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Once the playoff teams were set and the Steelers were eliminated my goal was to get the Pats and Ravens out so that happening ASAP has already achieved what I most wanted from these playoffs

Prefer Chiefs and 49ers to win since I see that as the most entertaining Super Bowl matchup - Mahomes against the Niners defensive front would be fun to watch

But I am grateful to the Titans for knocking out Pats & Ravens so if they win that is fine

Do not strongly dislike Packers but grew weary of State Farm’s QB years ago so will be rooting for 49ers

After that will want the AFC Super Bowl rep to win it all after dreading another Pats Super Bowl appearance 4 of the past 5 Super Bowls

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I’ll go with Packers v. Titans.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Who would I like to see?: Titans vs. Niners

I'd like to see the Titans for Vrabel's sake and because I enjoy a big back, and the 49ers because I've always liked them and it wouldn't bother me having them catch us.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

I'd like to see Chiefs vs. Packers. I kinda like both teams and their fan base. Plus Pat Mahomes is a good kid.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Chiefs vs 49ers, I feel that one would be the best game

If it's Mahomes vs Rodgers though, you have to wonder if State Farm had anything to do with fixing that matchup

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

There is something to like about each matchup.

Titans vs. Niners: Slug it out, Steelers-Ravens style 2008 AFC North football.

Chiefs vs. Niners: Insane offense vs. amazing defense.

Chiefs vs. Packers: The QB duel... future vs. old.

Titans vs. Packers: Uh... okay. I can’t think of why it’s a good matchup. I mean, it is, because they’re two good teams, but... Honestly, it just has the least appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    There is something to like about each matchup.

Titans vs. Niners: Slug it out, Steelers-Ravens style 2008 AFC North football.

Chiefs vs. Niners: Insane offense vs. amazing defense.

Chiefs vs. Packers: The QB duel... future vs. old.

Titans vs. Packers: Uh... okay. I can’t think of why it’s a good matchup. I mean, it is, because they’re two good teams, but... Honestly, it just has the least appeal.
    Please God not the Packers.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Please God not the Packers.
    Welcome to the playoffs world of dread shared by anyone but the Pats fans for what seemed like forever

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Welcome to the playoffs world of dread shared by anyone but the Pats fans for what seemed like forever
    I have to admit that this is a very unfamiliar feeling and one I may have to get used to, again.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    I have to admit that this is a very unfamiliar feeling and one I may have to get used to, again.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I want Super Bowl 1 rematch.

The AFC will be the home team in the Super Bowl. If the Titans get to there... might they wear their road whites??? Cowher chose to do just that in 2005.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

The AFC will be the home team in the Super Bowl. If the Titans get to there... might they wear their road whites??? Cowher chose to do just that in 2005.
    I would wear LSU jerseys and invite OBJ to hang out on my sideline.

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

Vote for which matchup you would like to see in the Super Bowl.

Then, explain Why?

AFCCG:
    Titans @ Chiefs I know that the Titans losing helps our R4 pick. But, after rooting for them fir the past two weekends, I’ve sort of found them enjoyable. Go Titans!!!

NFCCG:
    Packers @ Niners I have no problem with the Niners “catching up to us” in Super Bowls. I’ve always respected them as an organization. Plus, if we don’t want anyone to “catch us”, then we should simply start winning championships. Lastly, that audio of the Packers players making fun of Troy (during Super Bowl XLV) still chafes me. Go Niners!!!

What days you?

My super bowl rules

Always go for the team with the least amount of Superbowl wins.

Titans vs Packers with the Titans winning would be my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Six Rings View Post
    My super bowl rules

Always go for the team with the least amount of Superbowl wins.
    In most instances, I would agree. But, the Niners winning wouldn’t bug me. I’m not sure why. I guess because their fans aren’t a bunch of a$$holes.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Does the cold help the Titans or Chiefs more?

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Does the cold help the Titans or Chiefs more?
    The running game likes the cold.

(A: Titans)

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

I'd just like to see a team who hasn't had any success recently (or ever) to win it all. Basically, that means anybody but the Packers. I chose Chiefs vs 49ers, but I'd be happy to see the Titans play the 49ers as well

Tannehill has drawn Chris Jones across the LOS twice already. Look like Jones should have stayed quiet earlier this week...

It is just nice to enjoy the conference championship games between 4 teams I do not dislike rather than have to think negative thoughts hoping the Patriots lose

First time for that since ... checks notes ... January 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Chiefs are so freaking fast

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

I wish tyreek hill wasn't in the league. If there was video he'd be like Rice but the NFL accepts that he's a wife beater child beater asshole. And they celebrate him

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    I wish tyreek hill wasn't in the league. If there was video he'd be like Rice but the NFL accepts that he's a wife beater child beater asshole. And they celebrate him
    Yea, but then I couldn’t have just texted my friends saying:

“Hill just beat that DE like he was a 3-year-old.”

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Yea, but then I couldn’t have just texted my friends saying:

“Hill just beat that DE like he was a 3-year-old.”

Lmao.

Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post

Was thinking the exact same thing.

Chiefs defense with a toxic combination of being ineffective with dumb penalties mixed in so far

Titans game plan working so far - Mahomes with two possessions midway through second quarter

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Goodness. Titans oline is driving KC back a few yards every play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Goodness. Titans oline is driving KC back a few yards every play.
    Henry is good but that O-Line doesn’t get enough credit...

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

I said this last week the only way to beat KC is to keep them off the field.