Thread: How refreshing

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

How refreshing

The AFC Champion will either be the Titans, Chiefs, or Texans (probably not Texans). No Patriots, no Ravens. I have no problem with either of the 3 teams left (though I am sure Silver and Black is rooting hard against the Chiefs). Also refreshing to see some actual parity and new teams

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: How refreshing

The AFC Championship for the first time since the 2002 season, will not feature the Colts, Patriots, Steelers or Ravens.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I’d like to see Andy Reid win it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    The AFC Champion will either be the Titans, Chiefs, or Texans (probably not Texans). No Patriots, no Ravens. I have no problem with either of the 3 teams left (though I am sure Silver and Black is rooting hard against the Chiefs). Also refreshing to see some actual parity and new teams
    LOL.... yea, I really don't want to see the Chiefs win, but if they do, they earned it. I'd like to see the Titans go to the show.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    CBS no doubt disappointed Titans ruined the Mahomes or Watson v Jackson next generation of star QBs matchup just as the inevitable Pats/Steelers playoff matchup that had been hyped for months two years ago was wrecked by the Jags.

Titans in the Super Bowl would be a hard sell for Fox

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

The Titans play some serious oldschool football, I definitely like that.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    CBS no doubt disappointed Titans ruined the Mahomes or Watson v Jackson next generation of star QBs matchup just as the inevitable Pats/Steelers playoff matchup that had been hyped for months two years ago was wrecked by the Jags.

Titans in the Super Bowl would be a hard sell for Fox
    Maybe.

The peripheral fan in my area (San Diego) is excited about “That team that beat both the Taperiots and Lamar Jacksons.”

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j-d-s View Post
    I think its smart defensive gameplanning and offensively they rely on an offensive line with a lot of studs (Lewan, Saffold, Conklin, Jones) and ball possession, while minimizing turnovers. Not necessarily old school, but just smart coaching and game planning on how to beat your opponent each week.

Honestly, I would not be surprised to see Houston do the same today. Texans should look to control the clock with Carlos Hyde, Duke Johnson and a controlled passing game, until the Chiefs bring numbers into the box and then look for Will Fuller to get deep and exploit their backup safety. Likewise, play cover-2, man under and make Mahomes throw short or make multiple reads as Merciles and Watt rush the QB.

If Andy Reid doesn't try to get his RB's involved in the game by either running or some screens, wheel routes, etc, I will go and pick the Texans to win on the road.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    LOL.... yea, I really don't want to see the Chiefs win, but if they do, they earned it. I'd like to see the Titans go to the show.
    Congratulations KC................. hope you lose the next one.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j-d-s View Post
    Watching dudes bounce off Henry trying to tackle him reminds me of the Bus lol.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar