Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Henry!

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: Henry!

All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    So does all that mean we really need to find a shifty back not a road grader?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    No idea. Maybe? Or maybe they shift the blocking schemes? Or maybe a return to pretty good QB play makes all of this go away?

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    No idea. Maybe? Or maybe they shift the blocking schemes? Or maybe a return to pretty good QB play makes all of this go away?
    Both would help.
    "I like football. I like football season and all the things that go with it." -Bill Belichick.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Here is a great idea! Draft a top RB and also draft a few OL men as well!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Eff Dupree. Let’s draft an OLB and sign the Henry brothers...

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Eff Dupree. Let’s draft an OLB and sign the Henry brothers...
    Not that I agree... but, if that is indeed the route you wish to go, at 49, might I suggest...

Alex Highsmith, OLB, Charlotte

He’s playing in the East-West Shrine game on Saturday. First of all, that usually means he’d be a Day 3 pick (49 might be to high). Regardless, everyone should watch him.