Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I’d like to say something about this forum and those who post here

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: I’d like to say something about this forum and those who post here

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Honestly the main reason why I hate the Patriots fans so much is majority of their fans are insufferable jagoffs
    All teams have fans like that but you are right, there are more of those type of fans from the Patriots then most others. A good amount of Eagles fans are like that as well...but a lot less then the Patriots fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Honestly the main reason why I hate the Patriots fans so much is majority of their fans are insufferable jagoffs
    I have many more reasons for hating the cheats than solely base it on their fanbase. They cheat and they get away with it, all the favorable calls and their insufferable coach and QB. The fanbase is just topping of the whole mess.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    the Titans should have no problem with the Chiefs. You can always count on Andy Reid finding a way to lose.
    If that occurs, TeeTee’s “Coach X is better than Tomlin” trifecta will have been knocked down to its base.

Sean Payton... John Harbaugh... Andy Reid

NOTE: I absolutely hate that his username is so similar to mine.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    If that occurs, TeeTee’s “Coach X is better than Tomlin” trifecta will have been knocked down to its base.

While I'd love to see the Titans beat the Chiefs I won't bet the ranch on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, when you're good, you're good:

Boston and Pittsburgh, America’s Most Successful Sports Cities

By David Leonhardt
    June 4, 2015

Winners
    ........................... Boston is America’s most successful modern sports town.

Its teams in the four major pro sports leagues have won championships in an impressive 10 percent of the seasons they’ve played over the last 50 years, the highest share for any city with at least two teams. In the 1960s and 1970s, that success came exclusively from the Celtics. But since 2008, all four teams — Celtics, Bruins, Patriots and Red Sox — have won a title.

Pittsburgh is second by this 50-year measure, at 8 percent, and Los Angeles third at 6.3 percent.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/05/u...ts-cities.html

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Thanks CROW for the kind words my friend, and welcome to the board as always. I'm ALL STEELER FAN, so when the Black/Gold aren't in the mix I find myself rooting for the underdogs, unless it's the bungholes....I always want them to lose. Sorry, but I just can't find myself rooting for the Cheats, Bungholes or any California team,...ever !!

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

TeeTee.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

I wouldn’t be surprised honestly, when the playoffs started I thought the Titans were the most dangerous wildcard team since the 2010 packers
    They play good defense and run the football well. I don't think their QB has passed for 100 yards in the playoffs yet. Interesting formula.

...and they made Lamaar have to play QB and not RB. That was a big part of the success IMO.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Still Not enough for me to Root for the Ravens....

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

What's crazy is that someone could put up over 500 yards and it look so meaningless.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler-in-west View Post
    Most of their fans probably think Steve Grogan is a sports caster and Sam Cunningham is from Dr Seuss, most are bandwaggoners

Btw, that avatar curse......
    Now it's time to take down the emperor

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Oh snap.. now you've done it. He's about to get #metoo'd or an old picture of him in black face will surface
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    We are division rivals and one of the best rivalries in the NFL. As such, I expect to read all sort of negativity towards the Baltimore Ravens lol. But 98.9% of it is based on facts and football knowledge, not simple hatred.

I post infrequently on the Texans and Patriots forums but merely glance at others. I have been reading numerous posts on some Titans forums this week and to be blunt, I am disgusted. Want to loathe the Ravens and hope you crush them 50-3? No problem. Make jokes about Todd Heap’s dead daughter? Seriously, WTF is wrong with people?

So... hold your heads up high. I’ve said numerous times in the past I frequent this site as it contains posters who will consistently debate football backed up with knowledge and passion (and some loathing lol). But I have never seen such lowdown shit as using a dead girl as a punchline.

I know most of you would love to see Baltimore lose today, as I would be rooting against the Steelers if the roles were reversed. But I hope the Ravens crush the hopes and dreams of those goons who posted that trash.
    One of the things I love about this forum is that we have a few fans of other teams that feel totally comfortable posting here and sharing their insight with us.

I realize that not all boards are as welcoming to outsiders as we are. I really appreciate my fellow Steelers fans here who have made this place a little classier than most.

Please keep coming and contributing, Cro. We all enjoy your perspective.

That said, I was SO happy the Ravens lost. I really did not appreciate their cockiness and all around attitude this year. Especially Harbaugh running up the score in a meaningless game. If karma is real, then the Ravens getting embarrassed at home was certainly a justified dose of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    There are intolerable people in every team's fanbase, including ours. I don't get why sports tribalism would bleed over into hatred of players on opposing teams or (even worse) their families.
    Well said. I don’t get it either. But the internet is a big place, and you’re always gonna find the worst of the worst who are more than eager to share their ugliness with the world.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    We are division rivals and one of the best rivalries in the NFL. As such, I expect to read all sort of negativity towards the Baltimore Ravens lol. But 98.9% of it is based on facts and football knowledge, not simple hatred.

I post infrequently on the Texans and Patriots forums but merely glance at others. I have been reading numerous posts on some Titans forums this week and to be blunt, I am disgusted. Want to loathe the Ravens and hope you crush them 50-3? No problem. Make jokes about Todd Heap’s dead daughter? Seriously, WTF is wrong with people?

So... hold your heads up high. I’ve said numerous times in the past I frequent this site as it contains posters who will consistently debate football backed up with knowledge and passion (and some loathing lol). But I have never seen such lowdown shit as using a dead girl as a punchline.

I know most of you would love to see Baltimore lose today, as I would be rooting against the Steelers if the roles were reversed. But I hope the Ravens crush the hopes and dreams of those goons who posted that trash.

I have not watched an NFL game in over 2 seasons and had been a Steeler fan since 1972- the first time as a child I discovered football. I was actually pulling for the Ravens to win. I always respected them more that the friggen' T-i-t-a-n-s. Going back to the Oilers, the Titans were the dirtbags of Texas.

Everybody needs to calm down. It's only a game. It's not even a real sport. Not everything in Cleveland is like the Browns either. Get a grip and hug a loved one before you go off the rails.
    All Defense!