Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patriots Vs Titans Wild Card

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Re: Patriots Vs Titans Wild Card

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Which Steelers Super Bowl Loss Hurts More?

Junior Member Array title="Soulkitchen is on a distinguished road"> Soulkitchen's Avatar

The one when we were 18-0 and then the Giants re-scheduled their SB wallkthrough.

In the immortal words of Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis, "Please no wagering."

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Throughout history there have always been dynasties. From the ancient Chinese Dynasty, to the ancient Egyptian Dynasty, to the Roman Empire. But one dynasty has surpassed them all. The New England Patriots Dynasty.

If looking back on past glories rather than forward to the Pats less promising future helps you through the grieving process go for it

I am highly confident most of America outside of New England will now find the next month of playoff football to be a more enjoyable viewing experience

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Earlier in the week, the Pats announced this week's game as the start of their revenge tour. Next week's stop, the golf course or the bar

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    If looking back on past glories rather than forward to the Pats less promising future helps you through the grieving process go for it
    Ha ha, oh that's rich.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Steeler View Post
    Oh man. He would be such a great steeler!

- - - Updated - - -

Amazing. But I think brady wins it here. It was comical to watch. I was so confused, like can the Titans do it until the 2 min warning.
    Something our staff would have a hard time figuring out even after watching tape of billicheat doing it. Loop holes will likely be closed in the off season

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    I'm so glad we didn't get in, they're is no wai in hell we win this game. The Titans are built like a good playoff team.
    Idk with our defense we could have won that 9-6

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Idk with our defense we could have won that 9-6

Did you miss the last 20 years what Brady does to us? We would have dropped into our patented "COVER NONE" defense and given Brady 8 yard passes all day to Edelman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Did you miss the last 20 years what Brady does to us? We would have dropped into our patented "COVER NONE" defense and given Brady 8 yard passes all day to Edelman.
    Did you miss the last 8 games where Brady looked like a chump more than a champ? Besides this is not the Lebeau defense Brady picks apart. They've turned into a legit back seven

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Did you miss the last 8 games where Brady looked like a chump more than a champ? Besides this is not the Lebeau defense Brady picks apart. They've turned into a legit back seven
    We would still do it. That's just what we do against the Patriots, hand them the game for no reason whatsoever. "Here are the four guys who are rushing, here is the soft zone we'll be playing, and for good measure here's a ten-yard cushion on the outside receivers. Now go ahead and do whatever you want!"

We have had better defenses than this, and still done exactly the same thing almost every time. Do you still not get how this works?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    We would still do it. That's just what we do against the Patriots, hand them the game for no reason whatsoever. "Here are the four guys who are rushing, here is the soft zone we'll be playing, and for good measure here's a ten-yard cushion on the outside receivers. Now go ahead and do whatever you want!"

We have had better defenses than this, and still done exactly the same thing almost every time. Do you still not get how this works?
    Again I said this is not Lebeau or Lebeau lite. Those are exactly the bend don't break defenses that Brady destroys.

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Again I said this is not Lebeau or Lebeau lite. Those are exactly the bend don't break defenses that Brady destroys.
    Exactly

The past three games were as such:
    -Jesse Caught It
    -straight up win
    -opening day clusterfuck where Mark Barron was still in his “I’m an audience member” phase

SUMMATION:
    With Minkah Fitzpatrick back there, and Nelson giving up the second fewest TDs per target in the NFL, I’d have gladly pitted this defense versus Brady. (Our offense, though )

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

LOL!

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

I really don't think Brady cares. Between him and his wife, they have 1/2 a BILLION in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Ha ha, oh that's rich.
    And yet...... such a ring of truth, no?

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

What I am saying is that we still revert to that shitty scheme against the Patriots, no matter what our defense looks like for the rest of the games. It's just what we do.

It's not only a LeBeau thing, we just automatically become retarded and revert to the sit-back when we face those guys. Like one game we played it differently and it worked great, but otherwise we just shoot ourselves in the foot every time and the game is over before it starts.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Heard a quote from Varabel something like " the Patriots feed off mistakes and we did our best not to give anything."

It's true and we usually find a few boneheaded mistakes every game and are good enough to over come except against the Patriots.

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Too bad stealing hand signals don't help when it comes to needing to tackle a 265 lb running back haha.

In all seriousness, the Titans are the most dangerous 6 seed in the playoffs since the 2005 Steelers, they're a complete team. They have a tough defense, the best running back, and can make big plays in the passing game. Honestly I'd rather be playing the Texans than the Titans right now. I know the #1 seed playing the lowest seed is supposed to make the road easier for the top seed, but in this case it doesn't.

Ravens vs Titans has the makings of a great game, can't wait to see that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Too bad stealing hand signals don't help when it comes to needing to tackle a 265 lb running back haha.

In all seriousness, the Titans are the most dangerous 6 seed in the playoffs since the 2005 Steelers, they're a complete team. They have a tough defense, the best running back, and can make big plays in the passing game. Honestly I'd rather be playing the Texans than the Titans right now. I know the #1 seed playing the lowest seed is supposed to make the road easier for the top seed, but in this case it doesn't.

Ravens vs Titans has the makings of a great game, can't wait to see that one.
    I think the Titans could take the all the AFc except the rats

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

They got a decent shot against Baltimore IMO

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Definitely the “hottest” team in the NFL right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler