Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Patriots Vs Titans Wild Card

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: Patriots Vs Titans Wild Card

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Amazing . . .

Every time the Patriots get busted for cheating, they suddenly can no longer win SBs. I wonder why that is?
    ^^THIS^^

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

I'm so glad we didn't get in, they're is no wai in hell we win this game. The Titans are built like a good playoff team.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

I could care less who wins the SB now.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    No we need the 49ers out still so they can't get their 6th.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

HAHA New England. 8-0 to losing in the wildcard round like they are the Bungals. I love it! Now Tennessee go beat the Ratbirds next week and shut that whiny jackass John Hairball and all the Lamar Jackson fangirls up (one can hope right)

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Well, I can now call this season decently successful. Patriots being eliminated with a shitty loss is like everyone winning a cool trophy. I barely even care who wins the Super Bowl, but at least I might watch it this year.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Patssss eliminated!!!!

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Anybody else find the 3+ hours of nonstop Brady cock gobbling absolutely nauseating?

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Nope, don't care. Can't live on yesteryears SB's

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Who even cares. It's not like everybody else is going to be stuck on 5 forever. We have a problem with that, we should've done something with all that talent we had for the past decade, instead of standing around with our dicks in our hands.

You know what, a Ravens-49ers rematch has got to be pretty high up there on the list of possibilities. While I know a lot of people won't like that, it's certainly a game I'd be interested in seeing.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Anybody else find the 3+ hours of nonstop Brady cock gobbling absolutely nauseating?

I mean like puke sickening!

I didn't see the live broadcast. Whose cock was he gobbling? Didn't that make it difficult to play?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

I’m with you, I host a huge Super Bowl party, but everyone hates the Patriots, so most leave around half time, so no matter who’s in this year, it will busy until the end. I’m being strictly selfish on this. Plus I’m sick of the Cheats being in there too.

Even when Brady threw an incompletion, they were acting like he meant to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Who even cares. It's not like everybody else is going to be stuck on 5 forever. We have a problem with that, we should've done something with all that talent we had for the past decade, instead of standing around with our dicks in our hands.

You know what, a Ravens-49ers rematch has got to be pretty high up there on the list of possibilities. While I know a lot of people won't like that, it's certainly a game I'd be interested in seeing.

I'd love to see that one. Kittle getting 3TD's and one in the last 3 seconds of a tie game.

Was that Romo doing that?

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Was that Romo doing that?
    For the most part. I could only imagine how bad it would have been if Collinsworth and Michaels were calling the game.

Memo to Romo: I think I can safely say that NOBODY outside the New England region gives a flying fuck what Tom Brady's, McDaniels' or Belichick's next moves are.

I’d like a Packers-Chiefs SB myself.

- - - Updated - - -

For the most part. I could only imagine how bad it would have been if Collinsworth and Michaels were calling the game.
    Didn’t realize that
    Brady was a cock gobbler.

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Awwww Belicheat doesn’t like the way Vrabel is manipulating the rules.
    I guarantee you, because Belicheck got the raw end of a loop hole, he will request it be changed NFL coaches meetings. Calling it now.

Memo to Romo: I think I can safely say that NOBODY outside the New England region gives a flying fuck what Tom Brady's, McDaniels' or Belichick's next moves are.
    Pat fans are jumping ship in record numbers as we type.

I’d like a Packers-Chiefs SB myself.
    Since I think Rodgers is a douche, I'd rather see New Orleans and KC.

Pat fans are jumping ship in record numbers as we type.
    I've been saying for years that most of those jabronis' undivided attention will be turned back towards the SAWX. Boston has always been more of a baseball town anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Steeler View Post
    I guarantee you, because Belicheck got the raw end of a loop hole, he will request it be changed NFL coaches meetings. Calling it now.
    Vrabel just pulled one out of Bills book of cheating, chapter2

Since I think Rodgers is a douche, I'd rather see New Orleans and KC.
    Best friend is a huge Packer’s fan. Son’s name is Brett. I guess you know how that game went down a few years ago.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

I'm predicting a sharp increase in the sale of Lamar Jackson jerseys, coming from 80% of the New England population and bandwagon Pats fans located outside of the New England states

Vrabel just pulled one out of Bills book of cheating, chapter2
    That was fun to watch.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

I woke up on the couch just in time to see Brady* throw his last touchdown pass....to the Titans!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FreeCourtroomBrady
    I have a 9 year old who got into the Patriots pretty hard this year. He went from 0-60 in week 1 and hasn’t stopped since. He gets made fun of in school for being a Pats fan (we don’t live here). He has grown up with the Patriots going to Super Bowls non stop and now it’s his expectation in his 9 years old mind. He literally cried himself to sleep and as a father it’s really hard to tell a 9 year old it’s just a game and not to get so emotionally invested (even though some of you are worse). I tried to tell him if you place your happiness in a sports team you will always be disappointed except for that “1 out of 32” chance they win it all. He’s attached himself to this team and I don’t know how to make him see reason. Do I just let him get over it? Do we spend tomorrow watching New England Super Bowl DVDs? Do I cut him off from the NFL entirely until next year? Any fathers (or mothers) out there got some good tips?
    Quote Originally Posted by lancerman
    Sbow him this board and tell him he's going to grow up to be like some of the yokels here if he doesn't stop crying
    https://www.patsfans.com/new-england...s-fan.1151187/

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Throughout history there have always been dynasties. From the ancient Chinese Dynasty, to the ancient Egyptian Dynasty, to the Roman Empire. But one dynasty has surpassed them all. The New England Patriots Dynasty.