Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WILD CARD WEEKEND: Who Yinz Rootin’ For N’Nat

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: WILD CARD WEEKEND: Who Yinz Rootin’ For N’Nat

Big Vikings fan from here on out!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

I can't believe the Saints didn't win 24-20. They were set up to march right down the field and take the lead twice against an inferior team. Today's loss to the Saints was inexcusable. Eagles, they did the best they could given the circumstance, injuries caught up with them. Injury riddled to heck against all-pro talents in Russell Wilson and Bobby Wagner, 1 possession was best case scenario

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    With the Pats gone media bandwagon now has Lamar & the Ravens as a combo of the 85 Bears and 80s 49ers - might be a set up for a hard fall - at least I hope so
    I’m with you.

As I’ve stated, my one hope is for the Titans to be playing in the AFCCG (because, that eliminates both the Taperiots and the Ravens.)

I know that it will move our R4 pick (from the Fitzpatrick trade) down 8 spots... and, I’m fine with that.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Rooting for Titans over Ravens, Texans over Chiefs, Vikings over Niners and Packers over Seahawks.

I’m looking for an old school Chiefs v. Packers rematch!
    Yes to Chiefs, but think Rodgers is a douche so no to Packers. I'd love to see two SIX seeds in the SB.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I’m with you.

As I’ve stated, my one hope is for the Titans to be playing in the AFCCG (because, that eliminates both the Taperiots and the Ravens.)

I know that it will move our R4 pick (from the Fitzpatrick trade) down 8 spots... and, I’m fine with that.
    The Titans are good enough to beat anyone right now honestly. They're the most dangerous wildcard team since the 2010 packers and 2005 steelers.

Ravens will lose cause... Curse of my avatar