Thread: Cowherd roasts a caller from Atlanta on the Steelers head coach

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

Cowherd roasts a caller from Atlanta on the Steelers head coach

https://youtu.be/dujgaE7fTpQ

Agree or disagree?

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Re: Cowherd roasts a caller from Atlanta on the Steelers head coach

A video from 2016....Cowherd is trash. (though his horrible takes are better than your hire Urban Meyer take, you really said the Steelers would win in 2021 if they did....yikes)

Tomlin coached his tail off this season and will one day be a HOF coach. He has his flaws like almost every coach but man let it go.
    1. Graham Barton, C, Duke 2. Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida 3. Maason Smith, DT, LSU 3. Max Melton, CB, Rutgers 4. Blake Fisher, OT, Notre Dame 6. Tommy Eichenberg, ILB, Ohio State 6. MJ Devonshire, CB, Pittsburgh

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Second funniest thread of 2020. Cowherd is the most two faced ass on the radio that I know of......and I listen. I’ve caught him a couple of times contradicting himself.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Six Rings View Post
    https://youtu.be/dujgaE7fTpQ

Agree or disagree?
    It wasn’t me

But FWIW Colin Cowherd, who has been trashing Tomlin for years, is pond scum for reasons beyond his anything to stir up controversy schtick that is on the first page of the sports talk radio host playbook

https://deadspin.com/remember-all-th...cis-1720163539

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I like Cowherd. That doesn’t mean I always agree with his assessments. I don’t have to agree with someone all the time to find them entertaining or smart.

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Second funniest thread of 2020. Cowherd is the most two faced ass on the radio that I know of......and I listen. I’ve caught him a couple of times contradicting himself.
    only ---- a couple of times ----
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

I posted about the AFC North in other threads. I’ve posted about Cowher’s philosophy (use the “QB money” to build a strong defense) in other threads. Go read my responses there... because, I’m tired of posting the same stuff in new threads.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    only ---- a couple of times ----
    Forgot the sarcasm sign.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

This was an old video and the guy called Tomlin an all-time coach which is patently ridiculous. That is what Cowherd was roasting. He isn't

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post

Every year not in Playoffs when you have a good team should count as 0-1 in playoff record.

If winning Super bowl is all that really matters, then the best indicator is PO record. Just being in the playoffs is not nearly enough.

So Tomlin's adjusted playoff record is 3-13 last 10 years, with each non playoff appearance clearly the same as a loss.

That, combined with a HoF QB in his prime, and 7 straight #1 picks on defense are just some of the most obvious reasons why Tomlin needs to be go.

Cowherd's take is fair.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Every year not in Playoffs when you have a good team should count as 0-1 in playoff record.

If winning Super bowl is all that really matters, then the best indicator is PO record. Just being in the playoffs is not nearly enough.

So Tomlin's adjusted playoff record is 3-13 last 10 years, with each non playoff appearance clearly the same as a loss.

That, combined with a HoF QB in his prime, and 7 straight #1 picks on defense are just some of the most obvious reasons why Tomlin needs to be go.

Cowherd's take is fair.
    If you owned a NFL team how many seasons without winning a Super Bowl before you fire the head coach?

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Cowherd's take is fair.
    Dude, are you just copying and pasting from other sites?

Quote Originally Posted by Confluence
    Every year not in POs should count as 0-1 in playoff record.

If winning SBs is all that really matters, then the best indicator is PO record. Just being in the playoffs is not nearly enough.

That, combined with a HoF QB in his prime, and 7 straight #1 picks on D is why Tomlin needs to be gone.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app
    The first time I saw you do this I didn't say a word, I just thought you were the same user(Coach) with a different moniker on this board. So I cut you some slack. But now you just stole someone's thoughts and posted them as your own. With no credit. Don't be a plagiarizing douche. Have your own thoughts, and if you can't come up with something on your own or at least add your own twist to it, then give credit to the guy/gal who originally said it.

I can't stand this type of shit.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Cowherd's take is fair.

So now you're going to create a bullshit stat in an attempt to create a false narrative to back your agenda of hate against Tomlin?

Dude....you really need to step away from the keyboard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    Dude, are you just copying and pasting from other sites?

The first time I saw you do this I didn't say a word, I just thought you were the same user(Coach) with a different moniker on this board. So I cut you some slack. But now you just stole someone's thoughts and posted them as your own. With no credit. Don't be a plagiarizing douche. Have your own thoughts, and if you can't come up with something on your own or at least add your own twist to it, then give credit to the guy/gal who originally said it.

I can't stand this type of shit.

The only thing worse than creating stupid posts is plagiarizing other people's stupid posts and claiming them as your own.

If this is what is happening here....that is very sad.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Instead of answering the accusation, he just keeps starting new threads.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Instead of answering the accusation, he just keeps starting new threads.

its like the little kid who gets scared and closes his eyes ... " if I can't see them , they can't see me and I am safe approach " ( hint that never works in big boy land )
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    its like the little kid who gets scared and closes his eyes ... " if I can't see them , they can't see me and I am safe approach " ( hint that never works in big boy land )
    Yup. Just kinda sad. Good to hear from you again around here.