Thread: Philip Rivers not planning to retire, open to continuing career elsewhere

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Philip Rivers not planning to retire, open to continuing career elsewhere

Philip Rivers got emotional in his postgame press conference Sunday, now facing the uncertainty of his future with the Chargers. The quarterback is set to become a free agent in March

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eer-elsewhere/

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Re: Philip Rivers not planning to retire, open to continuing career elsewhere

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Rivers is toast. Watched him today and I couldn't take the chuck it up way he plays.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather have Eli than Rivers.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Rivers is toast. Watched him today and I couldn't take the chuck it up way he plays.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather have Eli than Rivers.
    In a world where Duck Hodges got starts both will
    play next season if they want to

IMO Eli knows it is over