Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Week 17 Ravens vs Steelers.

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Re: Week 17 Ravens vs Steelers.

Ravens showing no class throwing down field i was gonna root for them but fuck them bastards now.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Eli Manning next year?

Lololol

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Didn’t realize what a prick RGIII was...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Didn’t realize what a prick RGIII was...lol
    Lol Dupree just took care of it. Then pussy boy Fouts pouts

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Maybe my most angry moment of the season is watching the shit ass coverage by CBS. They are so interested in showing us the inside of John Harbaugh's nostrils, or some asshole in the stands with purple fake hair, or some idiot with a pretzel in his mouth......but these assholes at CBS couldn't even give the replay people a veiw from the line of scrimmage to see if they really got to the mark on the fake punt. What an embarrassment.

I'm really getting sick of network tv showing off how many cameras they have in the stadium, but never pointing them at the stuff that really matters on the field. I don't want to cut to the field two seconds before the snap. I want to see formations, motion, line calls, adjustments in protections, audibles, and all the other shit that matters to someone who knows a little bit about the game so I can get a better grasp on everything that is happening.

These assholes at network are dumbing down the way the game is shown to the public. It's a fucking shame.

Senior Member Array title="faninyork is on a distinguished road">

Good season guys... sigh.

See you in August!

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

We couldn't best some second string backups. WTF. Good night sign a decent back up QB

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    We couldn't best some second string backups. WTF. Good night sign a decent back up QB

We were playing with less starters than they were.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    Ravens showing no class throwing down field i was gonna root for them but fuck them bastards now.
    When has John Hairball ever shown class?

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    We were playing with less starters than they were.
    Not exactly. But ok. This team will fix nothing this off-season. It'll be all excuses. Shame some coaches need gone

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Not exactly. But ok. This team will fix nothing this off-season. It'll be all excuses. Shame some coaches need gone

They will act like nothing is fixed, 8-8 is the standard for this team and coach

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Season ending pretty much the way I figured. I had good expectations at first, then Ben went down. So many injuries week after week. Conner was useless, made of glass, injury prone, undependable....time to get rid of him. JuJu a 23 yr player with a 16yr old mentality....driving 100 mph and filming on UTube....a future A. Brown in my book....get rid of him. Berry....no more than a high school punter....dump this fool also. Some coaches that need walking papers, but never receives them. Year after year same excuses with an owner that seems satisfied with mediocre teams. The fear of the Black/Gold is slowly diminishing. Lowly, bottom feeder's are beating us yearly. It seems we just can't 'finish' any team off. It seems there are always 2/3 winless or bottom feeder's that dump us handedly every season....only to make us sit at week 16 and 17 hoping a few other teams lose so WE can get in playoffs. Bullshit.....if you can't put yourself in the playoffs and win ....then sit back at the end of December along with the rest of the losers !! This is why I say, " in a 16 week schedule, EVERYGAME is a must win game !" Have a safe and healthy off season Steeler Fans !!! And to ALL MY FELLOW BIKERS.....Ride safe and maybe we'll wave at each other along the way !