Thread: 2019 Cotton Bowl

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

2019 Cotton Bowl

Congrats to all you PSU fans on the forum. Your guys beat my Memphis Tigers in the highest scoring Cotton Bowl game ever. Great game, well played.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: 2019 Cotton Bowl

I watched the game and was rooting for PSU but that was probably the most boring 53-39 game I’ve ever seen. The crowds in the bowl games are terrible and the announcers don’t help...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Thanks.

I like Memphis, and I like the way they play. They're always a great watch.

It was a very good game. White was terrific the entire game except for the late pick. There are some very good players on that Tigers team.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Thanks.

I like Memphis, and I like the way they play. They're always a great watch.

It was a very good game. White was terrific the entire game except for the late pick. There are some very good players on that Tigers team.
    Brady White played a great game. If he scores it instead of his 2nd pick there the Tigers probably go for the onside kick. Who knows how exiting the finish 'could have' been? Oh well, penalties and turn overs lose games. PSU played a great game too. Take nothing away from that team and effort.