Thread: Top 10 Quarterbacks.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Top 10 Quarterbacks.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...p-quarterbacks

Brees got screwed by being left off to put Favre on.

Brees > Favre

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Top 10 Quarterbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...p-quarterbacks

Brees got screwed by being left off to put Favre on.

Brees > Favre
    No. He got screwed having Elway and Staubach on there above him. Favre and Brees are better than both of those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Holy snub. I figured the committee would at least have the sense to put the all-time leader in TD passes, passing yards, and completion percentage on this list but I guess I was giving them too much credit. Staubach better than Brees? Give me a break, that's baby boomer nostalgia and appeasing to the "back in my day they played defense" crowd. Bradshaw, Starr, and Aaron Rodgers were all better than Staubach as well

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

My snub roster is looking pretty good:

Brees, LaDainian, Troy...

I’ll gladly take on the Top 100 with my own 100 created from those who were left out.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

It's just BS to get you to watch. These things are made up crap. These guys on the blue ribbon panel are wrong on stuff on a weekly basis. Peter king , Madden is he even know what he's doing now adays. Haha they all crap

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Holy snub. I figured the committee would at least have the sense to put the all-time leader in TD passes, passing yards, and completion percentage on this list but I guess I was giving them too much credit. Staubach better than Brees? Give me a break, that's baby boomer nostalgia and appeasing to the "back in my day they played defense" crowd. Bradshaw, Starr, and Aaron Rodgers were all better than Staubach as well
    Staubach is the king of media hype due to playing for a military academy and America's Team

Arguably not even the best QB of his era - When the NFL HOF voted on players for the team of the 1970s around a decade ago Bradshaw received 13 votes and Staubach tied Stabler as runner up with 3 votes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...ll-Decade_Team

As a media darling Staubach also was designated by ESPN this week as the QB on the All-Time All-America team in a survey that appears to be based heavily on subsequent NFL success

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...th-anniversary

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    My snub roster is looking pretty good:

Brees, LaDainian, Troy...

I’ll gladly take on the Top 100 with my own 100 created from those who were left out.
    Check out some of the great names that didn't make it

Drew Brees
    Aaron Rodgers
    Adrian Peterson
    LaDanian Tomlinson
    Antonio Gates (the NFL's all time leader in touchdowns among TEs)
    Joe Thomas
    Troy
    Darrelle Revis

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    It's just BS to get you to watch. These things are made up crap.
    This.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Staubach lol. Brees is definitely better than him.

CBS and their announcers would wash his balls like they do now for Marsha.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Cheaters should automatically be disqualified from being on this kind of thing.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Drew Brees
    Aaron Rodgers
    Adrian Peterson
    LaDanian Tomlinson
    Joe Thomas
    Troy
    Darrelle Revis
    Yep

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Drew Brees
    Aaron Rodgers
    Adrian Peterson
    LaDanian Tomlinson
    Joe Thomas
    Troy
    Darrelle Revis
    I think the Second 100 may be better than the Top-100...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    No. He got screwed having Elway and Staubach on there above him. Favre and Brees are better than both of those guys.
    This. Bradshaw won 4 fucking Superbowls and should be on there as well.

Bradshaw was left off to appease the "you don't need to win a Superbowl crowd" that love Marino. I could see that but when you win 4 you are on that list. Yes Bradshaw had a great defense but his last two Superbowls they scored 35 and 38 points.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Bradshaw was left off to appease the "you don't need to win a Superbowl crowd" that love Marino.
    Marino in his prime would wreck this league with the flag football/arena league rules they play with now. Elway, Staubach and Huckleberry Finn (Favre) need to be taken off that list before Marino.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Marino in his prime would wreck this league with the flag football/arena league rules they play with now. Elway, Staubach and Huckleberry Finn (Favre) need to be taken off that list before Marino.
    I'm not saying Marino doesn't belong on the list but a 4 time Superbowl winning QB not being on there is ridiculous

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Marino with these rules? Serious with the two Marks? Unstoppable.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    I'm not saying Marino doesn't belong on the list but a 4 time Superbowl winning QB not being on there is ridiculous
    Agreed. His performance in SB XIII alone should put him there. Dallas' D was no joke and he just absolutely shredded them. But he always gets marked down because of his slow career start.

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Marino with these rules? Serious with the two Marks? Unstoppable.
    Yep. Wasn't his fault that one, the AFC was the weak sister of the NFC pretty much his entire career, and two, Shula couldn't seem to ever put a good enough team around him to even get past the rest of the AFC in the postseason. Marino pretty much willed that team to the one SB he did play in.