Thread: Drew Brees goes 29-for-30, says his incompletion will “haunt me for a while”

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Drew Brees goes 29-for-30, says his incompletion will “haunt me for a while”

Amazing, this guy is 40 years old! Wish him the best, he's a heck of a nice guy.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-for-a-while/

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Drew Brees goes 29-for-30, says his incompletion will haunt me for a while

I’m of the belief that he’s in the top 3 all time.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Hope the Saints win this year, honestly thought they were robbed last year, they were the best team and that PI shoulda been called vs the rams

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Im of the belief that hes in the top 3 all time.
    Easy. Montana, Brees, Peyton.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Yep,with no cheating

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Elway > Peyton
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

No mention of how he passed Peyton for the career TD passes mark?

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    No mention of how he passed Peyton for the career TD passes mark?
    Yes they did in another article.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    Elway > Peyton
    Nooooo. Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

Peyton probably is the greatest regular-season QB of all time, but there's a number of QBs who edge him come postseason...

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    Elway > Peyton
    What?!?...Not even close

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: Drew Brees goes 29-for-30, says his incompletion will “haunt me for a while”

Manning is better than Elway in every possible way except arm strength.

I honestly think Manning was better than Brady, the guy's football IQ was off the charts. He was basically like having an OC on the field. There's some QB's that were system QB's, but Manning WAS the system.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Drew Brees goes 29-for-30, says his incompletion will “haunt me for a while”

If Manning played for Belichick they probably would have won 8 super bowls

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    If Manning played for Belichick they probably would have won 8 super bowls
    Hell, if *I* had played for Belichick we probably would've won 2. Easy to win when you're cheating
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Manning has won with bad defenses, he has made scrubs at WR look better than they really were, he went 14-2 and went to the Super Bowl with Jim Caldwell as his head coach for crying out loud. Manning is one of the greatest ever

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Hell, if *I* had played for Belichick we probably would've won 2. Easy to win when you're cheating

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Yep,with no cheating

Except for putting bounties on opposing players to injure and take out the competition. Other than that...…

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Except for putting bounties on opposing players to injure and take out the competition. Other than that...…
    ^ Truth
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Renegade. Array title="bayz101 has a reputation beyond repute"> bayz101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    How'd that season end?

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by bayz101 View Post
    How'd that season end?

Duh, How'd that season end?, duh.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    That was pure horse shit by the NFL. They ignored it when the Ravens players were freely admitting to bounties on Steeler's players before a game then the NFL turns around and tried to slam Saints players. Many (if not all), appealed their suspensions and fines and won.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Not so easy you left Marino off the list. Marino was the only one to beat the '85 bears defense. I sincerely doubt that either Brees or Manning could have done that. Not sure if Joe could either. I am not saying he was great for only that 1 game, simply using it as an example of how he could face a stout defense and beat them.