Thread: Cardinals Waive LB Terrell Suggs

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Cardinals Waive LB Terrell Suggs

Would you...for playoff depth and experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Cardinals Waive LB Terrell Suggs

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Would you...for playoff depth and experience?
    Sure.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Nah. Not knocking him, but we're stocked with OLBs.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Nah. Not knocking him, but we're stocked with OLBs.
    I don’t know...haven’t seen much of him lately...could he be better than Chickillo?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Sign him so he’s ready for Baltimore week 17.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

He won't. He'll probably get picked up back by the purple rats

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

T Sizzle has been a great player for a long time. I haven't really seen much of him this year to give a fair assessment, but one thing is for sure.....He wil never be out of position in big moments of big games.

He doesn't have the coverage abilities that this defense requires of OLBs, but as a designated pass rusher to give Watt and Dupree a play or two off, he makes perfect sense.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    He won't. He'll probably get picked up back by the purple rats
    I think Baltimore is 32nd in line for waivers, so likely not. But I’d welcome him back.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

I don’t know...haven’t seen much of him lately...could he be better than Chickillo?
    Sure ya did. You saw him 5 days ago in Arizona. You just didn't notice because he didn't do anything. No tackles, let alone hurries or sacks.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

We probably won't. KC and Tomlin don't like signing old vets, they usually go for potential over experience when bringing people in.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    We probably won't. KC and Tomlin don't like signing old vets, they usually go for potential over experience when bringing people in.

He signed Jacoby Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Sure ya did. You saw him 5 days ago in Arizona. You just didn't notice because he didn't do anything. No tackles, let alone hurries or sacks.
    He had a fumble recovery and I saw him get some pressure. But overall, I haven’t seen any of his play this season. He’s also on a shitty defense. Could be a situation like that guy from the Colts that went on a tear once he got on a playoff team...forget who it was but Imthink maybe Atlanta signed him? Forget a lot of details about it...

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Do you think he would sign with Pittsburgh voluntarily? My guess is probably not, so you would essentially be "forcing" him to play for you via claiming him off wavers. That would be awkward.

If that isn't an issue, I'd gladly take him over Chickillo or any of our other bench guys.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I'd gladly take him over Chickillo or any of our other bench guys.
    This is a "hide behind the couch" comment, so let me get that out of the way first:
    Okay. Now that that's done...

Between Chickillo, Suggs, and Adeniyi, I'd rather have Adeniyi. After Adeniyi, I'd rather have Skipper.

I think I’d take Suggs over two of those guys. Ola being the one I’d take over Suggs. Chickillo is what he is...below average replaceable body. Skipper has shown nothing...I’d take an aging experienced below average body over those two for a playoff run.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Kinda sucks letting him go with three games left. I was at the game in Baltimore when he turned Ben’s noes sideways. Love/hate the guy

- - - Updated - - -

I think I’d take Suggs over two of those guys. Ola being the one I’d take over Suggs. Chickillo is what he is...below average replaceable body. Skipper has shown nothing...I’d take an aging experienced below average body over those two for a playoff run.
    Yep....I’ll go with Suggs. He’s had 5 1/2 sacks this season. That’s not chump change.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    He signed Jacoby Jones.
    another reason not to sign a washed up raven lol

Skipper has shown nothing....

Them's fightin' words.
    Skipper has clearly "shown something", else he wouldn't be the fan cult hero that he is.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Skipper = this generations Johh Kuhn

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    Skipper = this generations Johh Kuhn
    Lol.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Do you think he would sign with Pittsburgh voluntarily? My guess is probably not, so you would essentially be "forcing" him to play for you via claiming him off wavers. That would be awkward.

If that isn't an issue, I'd gladly take him over Chickillo or any of our other bench guys.
    No surprise Suggs wants to go back to Baltimore and allegedly may refuse to report if anyone claims him off waivers before the Ravens, who pick last, get a chance to claim him

https://es.pn/34nnILV

Harbaugh has pulled enough crap on other teams that someone other than an playoff contender may claim Suggs just to stick it to Harbaugh