Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Patriots Get Busted Videotaping Opponents ... Again

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: Patriots Get Busted Videotaping Opponents ... Again

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    tom444, I'd refer you to the gameday thread, page 4.
    http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru...Steelers/page4

That phantom facemask penalty we're all bitching about in that thread was in our favor, yet we all called it out as BS anyway. See... that's how Steelers fans are different from you. We don't tolerate unfair crap, not even when it helps us.
    You don't get that because you're not like us. You're perfectly fine with cheating so long as it benefits your favorite team. *We* don't tolerate it, period.

Whatever rebuttal you were planning to type, save it. I've had you on ignore for months. I only see what you type when someone else happens to quote you.
    Eh wouldn't waste my time, Patriots fans are worse than Republicans when it comes to calling out their own team on BS

Senior Member Array title="JnK has much to be proud of">

You're seriously going to turn this thread political?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    The “experts” found OJ not guilty.

Yet, the perception amongst the “ignorant” public is that OJ is a murderer.

SUMMATION:
    If OJ was linked to a (another) double-homicide, a bunch of “a$$holes” would be jumping to conclusions.

And, rightfully so.
    Would kinda be easy to do if OJ admitted to it AND taped it. I’m sure he would ask to delete it and also wash his hands...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Would kinda be easy to do if OJ admitted to it AND taped it. I’m sure he would ask to delete it and also wash his hands...
    It's kinda easy to jump to conclusions when you've seen the video of the dude murdering someone. Just stabbing away for 8 whole minutes until someone makes him stop. "Oh, am I not allowed to do that? I didn't know. Let me just erase the tape and we can pretend it never happened"... Yeah... Probably not gonna give him the benefit of the doubt
    Last edited by GoSlash27; 12-17-2019 at 04:41 PM.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Eh wouldn't waste my time, Patriots fans are worse than Republicans when it comes to calling out their own team on BS
    Nowhere have I said they did it, or didn't do it. I have said lets wait and see. Now, what's my opinion on whether or not BB would be behind a plan to tape the sideline in a press box full of media, and Bengals staff? Laughable. But I'm not going to take a stand one way or the other until we know a) more, and b) what the league finds out.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

All the talking heads constantly praise billicheat because he has his fist on everything in that operation nothing goes on without his say so. Well ya can't have it both ways. And at this point do we know they haven't been running this ruse for a few years ?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    All the talking heads constantly praise billicheat because he has his fist on everything in that operation nothing goes on without his say so. Well ya can't have it both ways. And at this point do we know they haven't been running this ruse for a few years ?

No, in fact it's the opposite. Back during SpyGate 1.0 they would operate under Kraft Productions and were told that if they got busted, tell them they were filming a documentary or footage for a show and didn't know it was illegal. This isn't new, it's the exact same thing they were doing last time. Literally the only thing different between this and last time is Goodell didn't have a chance to burn the tapes before anyone could see them.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Great idea, do away with the court system and just hang anyone with a record.
    Is that what I said?

Is that what I said?
    You know how when you have someone dead to rights and they start offering up half- assed arguments? How that pisses you off *even more* than the offense itself because now they're implying that you're actually stupid enough to be persuaded by their off-the-cuff BS?
    Yeah... this is one of those times.

I wonder how many spouses get murdered every year for infidelity. Not because they got caught in the act... but because they got caught in the act and then had the temerity to claim it wasn't them.

Hey Tom444, Try making your point with a wookiee doll in your hand. Might be less obviously BS...

Is that what I said?
    Yeah, that's what you said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    You know how when you have someone dead to rights ..............
    So you have BB dead to rights? Sure pal.

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    All the talking heads constantly praise billicheat because he has his fist on everything in that operation nothing goes on without his say so. .........................

Ah no, this is how it works:

The Kraft Group

Welcome to the Kraft Group, the holding company for the Kraft family’s diverse business interests. We invite you to take a closer look at our family of businesses.

I'm sure BB put together this episode of Do Your Job just like he was putting together the advanced scout episode during the Browns/Bengals game :

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Welcome to the Kraft Group, the holding company for the Kraft family’s diverse business interests. We invite you to take a closer look at our family of businesses.

You left out the cut-rate massage/handjob parlor, genius.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

Always something shady going down in New England!

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Brilliant!! Wait, how does anyone get a record if there is no court system?

(If you're going to red-herring someone's argument, at least make it viable).
    You can't be serious?

Belichick given clean bill of health.

Probe on sideline video finds no link to Belichick

ZoomBookmarkSharePrintListenTranslate
    From page D1

The NFL has found no evidence linking Coach Bill Belichick or anyone else on the New England Patriots’ football staff to the video shot on behalf of the team showing footage of the Cincinnati Bengals’ sideline during a game last month in Cleveland, according to people familiar with the matter.

The league’s investigation of the latest video incident involving the Patriots is winding down and could be completed as soon as this week, according to those people. They said it remains likely, barring the last-minute uncovering of damaging evidence, that the NFL will impose penalties consistent with those handed out in recent years for game-day infractions.

That could mean fines in the hundreds of thousands of dollars and the loss or reduction in value of a draft pick.
    It is not clear, however, when the NFL will announce a decision. Once NFL security officials complete their investigation and submit their findings, Commissioner Roger Goodell and other league leaders must review those findings, decide whether to conduct additional interviews, deliberate over penalties and determine when to announce the ruling.

But there is no indication that Belichick or the Patriots’ football staff has been tied to the video or that the investigation has uncovered evidence of a sustained, organized effort to gain a competitive on-field advantage, according to those people with knowledge of the case.

http://thewashingtonpost.newspaperdi...er/viewer.aspx

Senior Member Array title="JnK has much to be proud of">

No surprise whatsoever considering who was conducting the investigation. Now Roger and Bob can go on being BFF's.

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

The league’s investigation of the latest video incident involving the Patriots

in till the next one
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Which is what I've been saying. There's nothing to tie the football operation to the spying. It sure as Hell *IS* tied to Kraft, though. Kraft gets the footage and forwards it to the football operation for analysis.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler