Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whyte

Senior Member Array title="Buckinnuts is on a distinguished road"> Buckinnuts's Avatar

whyte

run him more sit samuels,,11.5 average ..samuels getting 1 yard if lucky...

KNOCKIN ON 7'S DOOR!

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Re: whyte

He seems to be a good find. He has wheels.
    1. Graham Barton, C, Duke 2. Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida 3. Maason Smith, DT, LSU 3. Max Melton, CB, Rutgers 4. Blake Fisher, OT, Notre Dame 6. Tommy Eichenberg, ILB, Ohio State 6. MJ Devonshire, CB, Pittsburgh

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

They need to stop trying to run Snell outside...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    I agree with you there. Give him the option to bounce outside if he wants to so that way it's not a automatic he's-going-between-the-tackles! play. However, he doesn't have the speed for sweeps and outside runs.
    Snell is the run up the middle and move the chains RB and nothing wrong with that. As for Whyte I like him and if they can get him involved in pass catching he might really be something.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

We've seldom seen a two-halfback backfield, but with these two, I wouldn't mind it.
    Yep we haven't but agree would mind giving it a shot.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Yep we haven't but agree would mind giving it a shot.
    Nothing wrong with an inside and outside running back!
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    Nothing wrong with an inside and outside running back!
    I'm not clicking on that link.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

I'm not clicking on that link.
    I would imagine Army football doesn't care whether you do or not.

I would imagine Army football doesn't care whether you do or not.
    Good for them and go Navy!

Do it. It's a great youtube video about two college players for West Point during the WWII era.
    Cool and was joking about go Navy.

LOL! My father was a Captain in the Army and fought in Europe in WWII. Gotta go Army!

LOL! My father was a Captain in the Army and fought in Europe in WWII. Gotta go Army!
    Thank you and your dad for the service. Thanks for the vid and Doc & Glenn were a beast together.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

The whyte boy can run

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

I like his running style. He’s elusive, always cutting... but, it’s always forward (he doesn’t lose ground/go sideways). He sees a hole, angles himself towards it, and just goes!!!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I like his running style. He’s elusive, always cutting... but, it’s always forward (he doesn’t lose ground/go sideways). He sees a hole, angles himself towards it, and just goes!!!
    You can use the words that live in SU/SF infamy. Go ahead.

S________ and G_____ !!!

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    You can use the words that live in SU/SF infamy. Go ahead.

S________ and G_____ !!!
    succotash and grits

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I like him but I'm going to wait until he reaches the ever elusive 100 career rushing yards before I anoint him.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Maybe he can be the next Erric Pegram?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

PeeWee Pegram!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

???

Samuels was also making the hard runs, pounding up through the middle. Him and Snell both. They're the workhorses and Whyte may be a thoroughbred. You put the right horse in for the right job.
    Exactly. Samuels and Snell are gonna make the tough runs and still gain yards after contact. White is quicker and hits the hole quick, but at times goes down faster than Dri Archer when contacted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    They need to stop trying to run Snell outside...
    I think the plays are designed to be off tackle or B gap, but they seem clogged up and Snell bounces it outside....which he needs to stop doing and just plow into the line for a zero to 1 yard gain instead of a 4 yard loss by running East-West. IMO.

Member Array title="Blast Furnace is on a distinguished road">

My question is: who sits once Connor returns? Most would say Samuels, but I'm not sure that's how Tomlin sees it. (Actually, I doubt he see it at all!)

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

Oh hell NO! You might have said you where joking , but this old grey soldier has a long memory GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY! 😉

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blast Furnace View Post
    My question is: who sits once Connor returns? Most would say Samuels, but I'm not sure that's how Tomlin sees it. (Actually, I doubt he see it at all!)
    Whyte or Edmunds.

Senior Member Array title="RunNGun has a reputation beyond repute"> RunNGun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Whyte or Edmunds.
    Edmunds for sure. Then Imo, Snell will lose carries, but I still see a committee type backfield...at least I hope that's what they do.

Member Array title="Blast Furnace is on a distinguished road">

I would role with Conner, Samuels and Whyte (you could sub out Snell for Samuels if you want), but I think it's important to keep a speed guy in there for that possible take it to the house type run! Besides, a speed guy is great to have in your stable in the 4th quarter when the D is a little gassed.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Exactly. Samuels and Snell are gonna make the tough runs and still gain yards after contact. White is quicker and hits the hole quick, but at times goes down faster than Dri Archer when contacted.
    I think Archer went down without being contacted.