Thread: Will the Steelers go 4-0 in games where Duck has thrown it 10 times or more?

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

Will the Steelers go 4-0 in games where Duck has thrown it 10 times or more?

Will the Steelers go 4-0 in games where Duck has thrown it 10 times or more?

I hope so. Sometimes when a young, charismatic QB takes over, the entire team tries harder, and the chemistry flourishes. Why is hard to explain. It just happens.

I'm still trying to what we have in Duck. NFL Comparison's with players of similar size and playing style range from Colt McCoy to Drew Brees.

Here's to seeing an underrated rookie free agent showing up the first overall pick of 2019 this Sunday!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Will the Steelers go 4-0 in games where Duck has thrown it 10 times or more?

Quote Originally Posted by Six Rings View Post
    Here's to seeing an underrated rookie free agent showing up the first overall pick of 2019 this Sunday!
    Why not? He showed up last year’s first overall pick last Sunday.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: Will the Steelers go 4-0 in games where Duck has thrown it 10 times or more?

I truly hope that he goes 11-0 (continues this streak) in games where he throws 10+ passes.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

11-5, NE gets the 5th seed after Buffalo steals the division from them.