Thread: Quick Hits: Brownies @ Steelers

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quick Hits: Brownies @ Steelers

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Quick Hits: Brownies @ Steelers

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Like I said the browns are the new bengals. Uber talented roster with a dumbass coach

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    IMPOSSIBLE! TOMLIN CAN'T COACH! Any fan knows that!

He must have broken out the pom poms.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Like I said the browns are the new bengals. Uber talented roster with a dumbass coach
    Oh, I do SO disagree! The Bengals have been woeful at times, and their owner is a cheapskate. But the Browns are in a class by themselves. Not even close!

Congrats on the win. A Steelers loss would have been better for the Ravens but a Cleveland loss is always a pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    Oh, I do SO disagree! The Bengals have been woeful at times, and their owner is a cheapskate. But the Browns are in a class by themselves. Not even close!

Congrats on the win. A Steelers loss would have been better for the Ravens but a Cleveland loss is always a pleasure.
    No one's catching the Ravens for the AFCN this year. Your win against SF clenched it.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

No one's catching the Ravens for the AFCN this year. Your win against SF clenched it.
    Sorry. Not a math major!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    He must have broken out the pom poms.
    Nope. That was pure Bond. James Bond.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Stillers4me is a ninja. I swear I didn't see her post!

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

IMPOSSIBLE! TOMLIN CAN'T COACH! Any fan knows that!
    Well it's about time.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Nope. That was pure Bond. James Bond.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post

An All-time classic!

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

Maybe this is making Tomlin is actually having to coach instead of leaning on vets?

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

As JuJu would say, the spinner mouth piece is LITTY!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="ETL has a reputation beyond repute"> ETL's Avatar

Difference between Cleveland and Pittsburgh

This is from Terry Pluto of Cleveland Plaine Dealer. The reporters and fans and probably the ownership always wonder why do we lose year after year. The quote below summarizes that. They have no discipline, no accountability and no character. To this reporter, it doesn’t matter what indiscretion this player may have done - he should be allowed to play because winning at this moment is all that matters. So they continue to amass trash like Randall and Garrett who casually use the race card for their convenience and trash like Kareem Hunt go through coach after coach and continue to wonder why a team like the Steelers with a third string QB and their pro bowl QB, center, RB and WR missing can still beat them. Anyone who is wealthy knows that they didn’t attain that wealth because they pursued wealth. They became wealthy because they did their job well and they worked hard and the money came in naturally. This is the difference between Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Pittsburgh is in the business of playing football and they try to play the right way and play hard. Cleveland is trying to pursue wins and it keeps on eluding them. I am not surprised that the Steelers won yesterday and Cleveland will remain a loser town (Cincy is not that much different by the way)

“Starting safely Damarious Randall was left home because of a “coach’s decision.” The Browns never gave a reason, but one report was he missed practice.

“That’s between me and Damarious,” was all head coach Freddie Kitchens would say about it. Other reports said it was an attitude problem.

Regardless of the indiscretion, this was Steelers week.”

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Freddie Bathrooms and the Browns in general just have a bad culture. It’s not like the “bad culture” Tomlin “created” with AB, it’s just an overall aura that follows this team no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Junior Member Array title="Steel 36 Bus is an unknown quantity at this point"> Steel 36 Bus's Avatar

was listening to Dawg Pound Radio today on Sirius NFL. and Bernie Kosar said Randall didn't want to practice out in the cold. lol this guy played in Green bay before he played for the clowns. smh.