Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Whom to Root (Week 13)

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

For Whom to Root (Week 13)

In case you are watching other games, and wondering “For which team should I root?”, here is a helpful guide.

Bills @ Cowboys Like most of you, nothing pleases me more that watching the Cowboys lose. Not today. For the Wild Card spot, a Bills loss helps us. Go Cowboys.

Titans @ Colts We hold the tie-breaker over the Colts. So, if someone has to win, let it be the Colts.

49ers @ Ravens This has nothing to do with the Steelers... except... eff the Ravens.

Jets @ Bengals A Bengals win would all but eliminate the Jets from playoff contention. And, it might drop the Bengals from the first overall pick to the third overall pick... which would be funny.

Buccaneers @ Jaguars A loss by the Jags drops them pretty far back in the Wild Card hunt.

Raidahs @ Chiefs The Chiefs are likely going to win that division, and Da Raidahs are currently tied with us for a Wild Card spot. A Chiefs victory helps us more.

Chargers @ Broncos The Broncos are out of it; the Chargers have a slim playoff hope. Go Broncos.

Texans @ Taperiots We could still surpass the Texans. But, probably not. And, forget logic... eff the Taperiots!!! (Those who are logical will root the opposite way.)

Enjoy your day of football, family, and food!!!

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Re: For Whom to Root (Week 13)

I would like to see the Bengals win and lose the 1 pick! Plus want to face a Jet team without hope! As for the Ravens we aren't catching them go Ravens I hope they get the 1 seed and tired of seeing the Pats get 1 seed. As for Dallas I must be the only Steeler fan that doesn't hate them. Maybe cause we won more superbowls against them and I blame Neil for the one we lost.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

sadly i'm rooting for the ravens. reason? we won't catch them in the division standings, let's be real.

however, i don't want the road to the super bowl to go through gillette or it's another patriots SB. I hate the ravens but not as much as seeing the patriots in another super bowl

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    sadly i'm rooting for the ravens. reason? we won't catch them in the division standings, let's be real.

however, i don't want the road to the super bowl to go through gillette or it's another patriots SB. I hate the ravens but not as much as seeing the patriots in another super bowl
    Agreed and what I wrote in my post. Tired of that!

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

The problem is that the Ravens are only a half game behind the Cheats for the No. 1 seed, making it unlikely it is decided before Week 17 who gets it.

If the Ravens would go into Week 17 without any possibility to change their seeding they possibly would rest their starters.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Crygirls suck. Jason Garrett clapping away

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Crygirls suck. Jason Garrett clapping away

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    I think he is likely to get fired very soon. Long over do in my opinion.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Seriously fuck the cowboys and patriots, they always lose when the rare times I cheer for them happens

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    I think he is likely to get fired very soon. Long over do in my opinion.
    Not before the season is over. Four games left, in the hunt for the playoffs, sucky division. Gotta play this one out. If they don’t make the playoffs or one and done, he’s gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Not before the season is over. Four games left, in the hunt for the playoffs, sucky division. Gotta play this one out. If they don’t make the playoffs or one and done, he’s gone.
    Yep you are right! Done though after this season. Anyways Happy Belated Thanksgiving Hawkman!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Give credit to Buffalo today, they got an impressive win.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

I found it difficult to root for the Cowboys; I kept cheering for the Bills... specifically on that 4th-&-inches where Josh Allen fumbles they snap and then used his Hulk smashiness to earn that first down. What. A. Play!!!

I’m torn between rooting for the Bills to win the AFC East and rooting for them to lose (so that we can get the #5 seed).

Along those same lines, I’m also fine with the Ravens winning the #1 seed, because EFF the Taperiots!!!

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I found it difficult to root for the Cowboys; I kept cheering for the Bills... specifically on that 4th-&-inches where Josh Allen fumbles they snap and then used his Hulk smashiness to earn that first down. What. A. Play!!!

I’m torn between rooting for the Bills to win the AFC East and rooting for them to lose (so that we can get the #5 seed).

Along those same lines, I’m also fine with the Ravens winning the #1 seed, because EFF the Taperiots!!!
    I just hate this season. I’m not fine with either team winning.

I just hope the Chiefs are good enough to beat them both. But I doubt it.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Regardless, I still enjoyed watching the Bills put a beat down on the Cowboys!

As I already stated:

We really, really, really should be rooting for the Texans. We could still surpass them. But... EFF THAT!!! Go Texans!!!

As I already stated:

We really, really, really should be rooting for the Texans. We could still surpass them. But... EFF THAT!!! Go Texans!!!
    We are all Texans fans tonight!

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

I would rather see the Rats in the SB than the cheats

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    We are all Texans fans tonight!
    If the Pats* lose tonight, they would drop to the second seed. If we get the sixth seed, we'd meet them only in the AFCCG if we got that far. We'd also have to go through the Ravens. That'd be an easier game for us simply because of familiarity. Not saying it'd be easy by any means, but rivalry games are rivalry games. Records don't count in them.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Tom Brady is currently 9-25 / 90yds / 1 int. Go Texans.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

21-3 Texans!

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

28-9 Texans!

Fuck the Patriots!!

My avatar appears to be working so far lol

Watson looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    My avatar appears to be working so far lol

Brady sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Watson looks good.
    ...and, Brady looks frustrated.

...and, Brady looks frustrated.
    Just lovely!

Good challenge by O’Brien

Good challenge by O’Brien
    I think Bill was cussing him out!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    I think Bill was cussing him out!
    Belichick doesn’t like being out-coached.