Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Whom to Root (Week 13)

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: For Whom to Root (Week 13)

Uh... the Texans are playing no defense.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Texans have been taking a rest the last 15 mimutes

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Texans have been taking a rest the last 15 mimutes
    Almost paid for it too.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Work out pretty good this week! Good to see the Pats lose

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

RE-CAP:

Bengals, Buccaneers, and Broncos essentially knocked out the Jets, Jaguars, and Chargers.

Titans won, but they still play the Texans twice. I hope that the Texans win out. Someone from that division has to win a playoff spot, and if the Texans win out, it eliminates the Titans (which helps the Steelers).

Chiefs helped against the Raiders. Next up: I want the Chiefs to beat the Taperiots (knocking the Taperiots out of the #2 seed... and hopefully even lower).

The Bills have me in a quandary.

The Bills losing to the Ravens helps the Steelers win the #5 seed. Yet, at the same time, I’d rather see the Taperiots tumble and lose the division (and have to play on the road in the playoffs).

On one hand, I want the Bills to end up 12-4 (their only loss to the Steelers), and taking the AFC East. On the other hand, the Steelers could realistically snatch the #5 seed away from them.

I. Am. Perplexed.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Jags waited too long to bench Foles and put in Minshew. Minshew is clearly the better QB.