Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Myles Garrett says Mason Rudolph used a racial slur. What do think happened?

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Re: Myles Garrett says Mason Rudolph used a racial slur. What do think happened?

Here is a good article on what was done during the NFL investigation on if there was a racial slur used during the brawl.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/s...ur-allegation/

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Re: Myles Garrett says Mason Rudolph used a racial slur. What do think happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Here is a good article on what was done during the NFL investigation on if there was a racial slur used during the brawl.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/s...ur-allegation/
    Thanks for the link

So as far as the league is concerned Garrett made it up but will receive no additional discipline for having slandered Rudolph

OTOH if Rudolph said it the league presumably would have clobbered him for doing so

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Where was the uproar when AB called Mayok a "Cracker"? His (N.E) team mates didn't turn on him. He was allowed to play the game without any repercussions what-so-ever. No media backlash, no NFL investigation...nothing. It wasn't until he called out Kraft that he seemed to have crossed a line. It's even been rumored that the cheats are considering bringing him back (rumor only). Why the double standard?

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    What makes a normally mild mannered guy act like that? He got punched through his own car window and didn't react. Garrett, by all standards is normally a very mild mannered, passive guy. What caused him to flip out like that? I'm just trying to figure it out.... not trying to cause trouble.
    'roid rage definition, aggressive behavior attributed to the use of anabolic steroids, especially when the steroids are used regularly and in high doses:
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    'roid rage definition, aggressive behavior attributed to the use of anabolic steroids, especially when the steroids are used regularly and in high doses:
    Maybe he should get one of Leveon Bells random tests. LOL

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Maybe he should get one of Leveon Bells random tests. LOL

Or James Harrison's.

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Where was the uproar when AB called Mayok a "Cracker"? His (N.E) team mates didn't turn on him. He was allowed to play the game without any repercussions what-so-ever. No media backlash, no NFL investigation...nothing. It wasn't until he called out Kraft that he seemed to have crossed a line. It's even been rumored that the cheats are considering bringing him back (rumor only). Why the double standard?
    What did he say about Kraft?

I thought he was cut when the sexual assault allegations came out. I don’t remember him being punished for anything he said about Kraft.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Re: Myles Garrett says Mason Rudolph used a racial slur. What do think?

Pouncey wouldn't have, and shouldn't have, defended Mason if that were true.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post

I thought he was cut when the sexual assault allegations came out. I don’t remember him being punished for anything he said about Kraft.
    You are right my bad, but that's really not the point.

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

I don't think he said the Nword... Bit** Mo***rFu***r, sure... but not the Nword.

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

He called out Kraft after he was cut, don’t remember what he said, just that it was something about Kraft. That is why he apologized last week, he must be running out of $$ already to start kissing ass on Twitter lol

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

AB made a reference about getting a massage.

Something something “different strokes for different folks.” Kind of clever actually (someone else must have written it).

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    AB made a reference about getting a massage.

Something something “different strokes for different folks.” Kind of clever actually (someone else must have written it).
    That is clever for AB. Lol

Yeah. He probably heard someone say it.