Thread: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Game Time Changed

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Game Time Changed

Kickoff time for the Steelers Dec. 1 game against the Cleveland Browns has been flexed by the NFL.

The Week 13 game will now kick off at 1 p.m. at Heinz Field. It was originally scheduled for a 4:25 p.m. start.

https://www.steelers.com/news/steele...f-time-changed

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Game Time Changed

So they don't want the terrible game between two likely out of contention teams that may try and kill each other instead of playing football showcased as a stand-alone national TV affair? Shocking.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Did not see it in linked article but assume Raiders @ Chiefs was flexed to the 4:25 slot

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Don't mind at all, I like morning games since they cut less into my weekend. Girlfriend is usually asleep and I can watch the game (games are 8am in my timezone)

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Did not see it in linked article but assume Raiders @ Chiefs was flexed to the 4:25 slot
    Tweet said it was moved for “red-hot Oakland @ KC”.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tweet said it was moved for “red-hot Oakland @ KC”.
    Both teams are 6-4 and Showtime Mahomes is involved. The game is more interesting to majority of the NFL fanbase than watching a game that will determine whether more than one of the teams is a bottom feeder

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

I will watch both games.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Pitt and the Browns probably would have got better ratings because of last weeks drama. NFL doesn't want anymore attention on that though. I'm guessing that had a big part to do with the move.

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    I will watch both games.
    I take back what I said about Gruden sucking, he is doing a good job with the Raiders this year

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Pitt and the Browns probably would have got better ratings because of last weeks drama. NFL doesn't want anymore attention on that though. I'm guessing that had a big part to do with the move.
    I don't know about that honestly, I mean yeah from a PR standpoint it makes sense. But I think the ratings of Chiefs-Raiders would definitely be higher. It's for control of the AFC West and Mahomes is probably the biggest star in the NFL at the moment. People who could care less about the Chiefs have been tuning into the games just to see what ridiculous crap this kid would pull off. TBH he's one of those Barry Sanders type players where you know he's gonna do something head shaking at some point. He does things that QB's are not supposed to do and ends up turning them into big plays with some near impossible looking throws. Namely scrambling to the left, throwing across his body and still zipping it 50 yards down the field. The only other QB I've seen do that successfully was Jeff George, who also had a cannon but not the athleticism of Mahomes.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar