Thread: NFL schedule makers

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

NFL schedule makers

Why oh why do they play 10 games at 1 o'clock and then force us to watch Patriot, Cowboys or Seahawks every freaking week!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: NFL schedule makers

I hear ya. I live in Ohio and I have to watch the f***ing Patr*ots game when the Bengals are playing the Raiders. WTF!?

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

You are on the internet. Just watch one of the dozens or hundreds of "illegal" streams that are a 45 second Google search away. Life is too short to watch NFL games you don't want to!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Google Reddit NFL streams

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Why oh why do they play 10 games at 1 o'clock and then force us to watch Patriot, Cowboys or Seahawks every freaking week!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Someone has run the numbers and concluded rather than have a number of games in the late afternoon slot you put all your chips on one game that features at least one team with a nationwide following (such as Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, Patriots) to max out ratings.

In 2 weeks there will be one Fox game (Rams @Cards) and only one other CBS game (Chargers @ Denver) to go up against the 4:25 Browns @Steelers national doubleheader game (which was thought to be 2 playoff contenders along with Baker v Ben when the schedule was drawn up and fortunately for CBS will not be flexed now because casual viewers may tune in to see what sort of violence may occur in the rematch after Thursday night)

If you think it is bad now if the league goes to two bye weeks in a 17 game schedule there will be more weeks with a low inventory of games to put in the late afternoon slot