Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ravens the best team in the league now?

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Ravens the best team in the league now?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    I usually would turn the shit off in this lopsided of a Ravens game, but I’m really impressed with this level of play
    Yeah, it is impressive.
    Last edited by tom444; 11-25-2019 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Yeah, i

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

I just stumbled upon the score as I refuse to watch this team when they aren't playing the Steelers. I'm just hoping this team is a case of a team peaking too early, I would LOVE for this team flame out early in the postseason. Sadly I think the stupid Rams giving away Peters turned them into unstoppable force, something no true black and gold fan should want

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

They sure are firing on all cylinders at this time.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

At this point Mahomes Magic overcoming Choker Reid and that shit defense is the only hope of a likeable team coming out of the AFC

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Going for it on 4th and 1 up 42-6 from midfield

Did Sean McVay do something to some relative of Harbaugh’s?

Karma will get you for that
    Plus I had Tucker and a 51 yard FG would have won me this week. Harabaugh = dick.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

I too think they are the best team out there but if the Pats keep home field don't be surprised if they beat them. It's tough to beat Belichick twice in one year.

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

I'd see anyone win the Lombardi rather than Belicheat again, including the Ravens. On the positive side, in the NFC I still see the Saints as favorites for the Lombardi.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

As of today - right now, the Ravens are the best team. We’ll see how things develop over the next couple months.

I’ll pick a Ravens—Seahawks Super Bowl as of right now.

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Plus I had Tucker and a 51 yard FG would have won me this week. Harabaugh = dick.
    Right Harbaugh is a jackwagon we all know that and, back in 2010 remember the fake FG up by 30+ against the steelers!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steel striker View Post
    Right Harbaugh is a jackwagon we all know that
    He's that and also the second best coach in the league.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

The Ravens are really the only team in the NFL that's been consistently good against Belichick. I mean they don't always win it, but they're always in the game vs the Pats. And Brady seems to hate playing against them.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    He's that and also the second best coach in the league.
    Definitely top five

Pete Carroll among others is no slouch

But Harbaugh is one coach who consistently matches up well with the best coach in the league

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Yeah last season mcvay was the second best coach in the league. Now he's shit so.... Whatever. He had captured lighting in a bottle with a decent defense and the electric young rookie. Same shit made Pete Carrol look amazing a few years ago. Same shit took cowher to the Superbowl. It come it goes, just as fast

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

The ravens are a confident team, they complement one another very well and are not cocky. I'm impressed with Jackson, he's a down to earth young man and a good guy. There is no NFL team in their heads. SB favorite as of today.

The Steelers need to hire Jackson's mom as their QB coach!

The Steelers need to hire Jackson's mom as their QB coach!

Agreed!

The Ravens’ last 24 drives with
    Lamar Jackson at quarterback have ended like this: touchdown, touchdown, kneel-down, touchdown, touchdown, touchdown, kneel-down, touchdown, touchdown, missed field goal, downs, touchdown, touchdown, kneel-down, touchdown, field goal, field goal, touchdown, touchdown, touchdown, touchdown, touchdown, touchdown, touchdown. Not a punt to be found.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...6-game-season/

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Agreed!

The Ravens’ last 24 drives with
    Lamar Jackson at quarterback have ended like this: touchdown, touchdown, kneel-down, touchdown, touchdown, touchdown, kneel-down, touchdown, touchdown, missed field goal, downs, touchdown, touchdown, kneel-down, touchdown, field goal, field goal, touchdown, touchdown, touchdown, touchdown, touchdown, touchdown, touchdown. Not a punt to be found.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...6-game-season/

I'm not sure our offense has score that many TDs all season

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

I’m thinking I need a Lamar Jackson avatar after this season’s over

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

That was a tough game against a tough team in rough conditions. At times it looked liked either team was starting to dominate but both defenses played hard. But when you can put the game in Tucker’s hands (well, foot) at the end of regulation, it’s about as close to a guarantee as one can get. I’ll take the not-so-pretty W.

Now hoping the “local” team takes down the Pats later this evening!

Go Texans!

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Home field advantage for playoffs is now Ravens to lose since Ravens win tiebreaker over Patriots

Ravens play @Bills, Jets, @Browns, Steelers

Patriots play Chiefs, @Bengals, Bills, Dolphins

Probably means Ravens will be playing starters in week 17 which is bad news for the Steelers

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Home field advantage for playoffs is now Ravens to lose since Ravens win tiebreaker over Patriots

Probably means Ravens will be playing starters in week 17 which is bad news for the Steelers
    They’ll lose home field advantage Week 17...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Patriots could get beat by the Chiefs and Bills. The Ravens' win streak will come to an end when they have to face Duck for a full game

Ravens will likely be playing for the 1st seed still at the end of the season but honestly? I wouldn't have it any other way. I want to play them at full strength to see how far along this Steelers team has really come. If they beat them at full strength, that could give them the confidence in the playoffs that they can go toe to toe with the best & make some noise.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Patriots can get beat by anyone right now. They really aren’t good. The team that played Week One is vastly different than the team that is out there right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

I think they'd be playing starters whether they needed to or not. That is the nature of this rivalry.

If Jackson stays healthy I don't believe anyone will stop them.

I think there’s more hate towards the other two teams in the division now than for the Ravens. I feel that way.

Most hated:
    1. Browns
    2. Bengals
    3. Ravens

I actually like the Ravens. They aren't the team of years ago. The Browns & Bengals I don't like.

I think there’s more hate towards the other two teams in the division now than for the Ravens. I feel that way.

Most hated:
    1. Browns
    2. Bengals
    3. Ravens
    Bengals are pretty much eh, they turned into the insignificant team that doesn't matter. Ravens I dislike but have respect for. Browns I totally hate right now, maybe more than the Patriots

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

I hate all of our division rivals pretty equally.
    For me, Ray Lewis breaks the tie.
    Sorry Crow.