Thread: 49ers vs Seahawks

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

49ers vs Seahawks

I'll say this much Seattle o line looks like they get away with holding alot on Wilson's runs

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Re: 49ers vs Seahawks

NFL this year is a mystery. Same Seahawks team defense that couldn't stop the Bucks.

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

49ers O is laying an egg. Doesn't help Kittle and Manny Sanders are out. Can't blame this 49er D

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Best game I have seen this season, although not the best played with all the turnovers. Seahawks now 1 game back in good position to win the NFC West with 49ers still having to play Packers, Saints, Ravens and @ Seattle

Clowney is going to get a big payday in 2020 since the Seahawks agreed they would not franchise him as a condition of his trade.

Steelers 4 losses may be to the current 4 best teams in the league (49ers, Seahawks, Ravens, Pats)

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Seahawks were my choice before the season to go to the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Best game I have seen this season, although not the best played with all the turnovers. Seahawks now 1 game back in good position to win the NFC West with 49ers still having to play Packers, Saints, Ravens and @ Seattle

Clowney is going to get a big payday in 2020 since the Seahawks agreed they would not franchise him as a condition of his trade.

Steelers 4 losses may be to the current 4 best teams in the league (49ers, Seahawks, Ravens, Pats)
    To think (because or mistakes) we were in those games with NFC West to the end

Merry Christmas