Thread: The Safety Works Again!

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

The Safety Works Again!

Maybe Rudolph is on to something ?

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: The Safety Works Again!

That safety is a result of Ryan Switzer sucking at the ONE thing he’s paid to do.

If Switzer lets that all roll into the end-zone, there’s no safety/no stress at the end of the game.

Senior Member Array title="Steelerchad is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    That safety is a result of Ryan Switzer sucking at the ONE thing he’s paid to do.

If Switzer lets that all roll into the end-zone, there’s no safety/no stress at the end of the game.
    Truth.
    I turned to my son and said the same thing. I couldn't believe he fielded that at the 6 yard line and no one in position to down it.
    I did notice they put Dionte Johnson back there on the next one, which could mean Switzer is in the doghouse, although the announcers said injury.
    Eli Rodgers is a better slot receiver and Johnson is a better returner. So why is this guy on the roster.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerchad View Post
    Truth.
    I turned to my son and said the same thing. I couldn't believe he fielded that at the 6 yard line and no one in position to down it.
    I did notice they put Dionte Johnson back there on the next one, which could mean Switzer is in the doghouse, although the announcers said injury.
    Eli Rodgers is a better slot receiver and Johnson is a better returner. So why is this guy on the roster.
    A: moxie