Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Week 10: Rams at Steelers gameballs & goats

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: Week 10: Rams at Steelers gameballs & goats

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    :sad: Sure Dupree had zero dong sacks, but Rudolph had 22 dong completions. Surely there is the makings of a dong report there somewhere.
    Can't do it haha, the defense totally balled out so I gotta tip my hat to them. I liked how Rudolph was attacking more downfield, though the Washington fumble really pissed me off, what was he doing carrying the ball that far from his body with tacklers bearing down on him? Anyway I just want to get drunk and enjoy this one

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Not a game ball, but a shoutout to Aaron Donald, that guy is a BEAST. He owned the o-line
    Like watching Joe Greene at his 1972-74 peak

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Hey did anyone else know that Rudolph and Washington played together in college? I mean only every announcer every week reminds us!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

The report of Cam Heyward's demise was a little premature!

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Hey did anyone else know that Rudolph and Washington played together in college? I mean only every announcer every week reminds us!
    Really? I also heard something about James Conner beating lymphoma, Jerome Bettis is apparently from Detroit and that T. J. Watt has brothers that play football.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Moose Johnston was OK as the analyst but IMO Chris Myers as the play by play caller was abysmal.

I think Rams-Steelers was going to be the national doubleheader game at the start of the season. But after Packers-Panthers was flexed into a 4:25 kickoff when it looked like the Steelers season was in the dumpster a month ago we got the scrubs announcing team while I guess Buck & Aikman had Packers-Panthers.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Moose Johnston was OK as the analyst but IMO Chris Myers as the play by play caller was abysmal.

I think Rams-Steelers was going to be the national doubleheader game at the start of the season. But after Packers-Panthers was flexed into a 4:25 kickoff when it looked like the Steelers season was in the dumpster a month ago we got the scrubs announcing team while I guess Buck & Aikman had Packers-Panthers.
    I agree. Moose was fine but Myers was throwing about bad jokes and Moose was quiet. Didn't even help Myers out w/the bad joke. Awful.

I'd rather have Myers than Joe Buck Sucks if I had to make the lousy choice.

I love the radio guys but the feed are never synced up.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    I agree. Moose was fine but Myers was throwing about bad jokes and Moose was quiet. Didn't even help Myers out w/the bad joke. Awful.

I'd rather have Myers than Joe Buck Sucks if I had to make the lousy choice.

I love the radio guys but the feed are never synced up.
    I love Joe Buck on Brockmire. Funny.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I love Joe Buck on Brockmire. Funny.
    I will have to look up this show.

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    I will have to look up this show.
    Its fan-freakin tastic!

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

I agree.

I think Moose does a good job. He broke things down and gave some insightful commentary.

Chris Myers was just awful. He added nothing to the broadcast with the exception of his lack of football knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

Its fan-freakin tastic!

I freaking love Brockmire!!

Hilarious!!

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    I agree.

I think Moose does a good job. He broke things down and gave some insightful commentary.

Chris Myers was just awful. He added nothing to the broadcast with the exception of his lack of football knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

I freaking love Brockmire!!

Hilarious!!
    “For the record.....Sambuca tastes better on the way out folks”.

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

The defense Minkah, TJ, Heyward Hayden what a day!

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

I agree and, Meyers was rooting hard for the Rams.