Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phillies

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Phillies

come on guys give the phillies some love, i think we win the WS this year!!!!
    any thoughts?

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Re: Phillies

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    come on guys give the phillies some love, i think we win the WS this year!!!!
    any thoughts?
    They still suck, but your cool in my book...

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    i knew i was setting myself up

Shenaniguy Array title="kmsteelerwr15 is on a distinguished road"> kmsteelerwr15's Avatar

Hell Yes!!!!! Can't wait for the playoffs to get started!!!!!!

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Phillies rock you are just jealous.lol

game 1 today.......i thought i would get a lot more heat from you guys

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Galax Steeler View Post
    Phillies rock you are just jealous.lol
    Nah!! Why don't you go run on the field like the rest of the fans... lol

Your still my buddy..

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Braves.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Not a Phillies fan, but I think it will be a Rays-Phillies rematch from 2008

Shenaniguy Array title="kmsteelerwr15 is on a distinguished road"> kmsteelerwr15's Avatar

Roy Halladay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad it's Doctober!

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

i thought i got this off my chest a few days ago,Phightin Phills will be in the World Series. Shame you had to start a new thread to try and steel my thunder.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

You suck too dude,ok!
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Well i rememeber when you were on my friends list. Then i woke up. You need to change your sig too dude,cause i'm tired of seein your mouth layin wide open like that. Screw you !

Quote Originally Posted by cold-hard-steel View Post
    Well i rememeber when you were on my friends list. Then i woke up. You need to change your sig too dude,cause i'm tired of seein your mouth layin wide open like that. Screw you !
    I think you need to chill a little and lay off the happy juice. No need to attack me... Congrats on the win but WOW... lol

Next we will see you running across the field getting tasered... This thread was actually started before you had yours going.. We are all friends here with some fun.

P.S. I'm guessing your trying to get me back because I made the comment about your sig looking like you were sitting on the toilet some time back. One thing I learned on here amungst friends is not to take things to personal. Good luck on the way to the WS. I have to back the wife and say the Yanks will take the Sillies down.. lol

New sig for you my friend..

I think you need to chill a little and lay off the happy juice. No need to attack me... Congrats on the win but WOW... lol

Next we will see you running across the field getting tasered... This thread was actually started before you had yours going.. We are all friends here with some fun.

P.S. I'm guessing your trying to get me back because I made the comment about your sig looking like you were sitting on the toilet some time back. One thing I learned on here amungst friends is not to take things to personal. Good luck on the way to the WS. I have to back the wife and say the Yanks will take the Sillies down.. lol

New sig for you my friend..
    Yeah,now you're gettin it.I had a Steelers Universe rocks as my sig.You cut me down,and you were one of my friends.No love for you here,with your open mouth. change it.

Yeah,now you're gettin it.I had a Steelers Universe rocks as my sig.You cut me down,and you were one of my friends.No love for you here,with your open mouth. change it.
    DON'T TAKE THINGS SO PERSONAL. PUT IT BACK UP IF YOU WANT.. chill

P.S. You actually unfriended me...

I don't get tasered,because i do have some amount of sense.Why would i do something like that?

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I've always been a Halladay fan since he carried my Fantasy Baseball team a few years ago when he was "unknown". Awesome performance today.

Quote Originally Posted by kmsteelerwr15 View Post
    Roy Halladay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad it's Doctober!

DON'T TAKE THINGS SO PERSONAL. PUT IT BACK UP IF YOU WANT.. chill

P.S. You actually unfriended me...
    Yep

I don't get tasered,because i do have some amount of sense.Why would i do something like that?
    Nevermind.. Sorry to piss you off so much... Have a good night and enjoy the playoffs... My boys are playing golf.. lol

I am Billybob,but i thought it would be cool to come on my teams site and let-er-rip.I found out different.You ripped me a new a-hole because of your comment about my sig.If you were flashed out,i could let it ride.But it sticks in my mind,thats all.I do have honesty and it is unquestionable.I love to tell the truth,at least as i percieve it.Never said i knew everything,but i do have a weakness to go with my gut.
    Now mess off,and change your sig. It Irks me.

I am Billybob,but i thought it would be cool to come on my teams site and let-er-rip.I found out different.You ripped me a new a-hole because of your comment about my sig.If you were flashed out,i could let it ride.But it sticks in my mind,thats all.I do have honesty and it is unquestionable.I love to tell the truth,at least as i percieve it.Never said i knew everything,but i do have a weakness to go with my gut.
    Now mess off,and change your sig. It Irks me.
    I'm sorry it upset you from the sig comment which was not meant to offend you. Smile, grin and bare it. We are adults on here and can have fun. This is not a Philly forum and I have no love for that city and it's sports. It's not a big deal. I'm done talking about this before we both get banned for acting like school kids.

well i am A STEELER FAN FIRST! But i do like the Phightin's. They play the game with a certain expertise.If you can't give the better team credit,what good is your credit?

I'm sorry i did not read your post before i commented on it.Now you sound more like a friend i have never met.you can never have too many friends in this world. It was all the sig thing.

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

I was just about to interject here, but it looks as if things have settled. Good.

CHS, you really need to lighten up, dude. This is twice now you've gotten your panties in a wad because someone disagreed with you. I don't care what may or may not have happened between you two in the past, but come on...not everything is meant to be taken personally.

Hopefully this is all at an end now, you both shake e-hands and move on.

Man dude i never know what to say,or where the boundaries may lie. I know i spelled it wrong,but who cares?I'm just a jacked up PHIGHTINS fan, with a week off with the STEELERS.I will never succumb to others way of thinking.I choose the Steelers over-all,but baseball is something different.I'm puttin it back up.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    I was just about to interject here, but it looks as if things have settled. Good.

CHS, you really need to lighten up, dude. This is twice now you've gotten your panties in a wad because someone disagreed with you. I don't care what may or may not have happened between you two in the past, but come on...not everything is meant to be taken personally.

Hopefully this is all at an end now, you both shake e-hands and move on.
    Did you forget the mosque thing?

Since i am still up ,the Phills shut em down.They did it with a classic style,that only a baseball fan could love.This is not a STEELER thread,so good luck.It will be 3 and out for the REDS!